is it just me

I did it day 1 down!!!! Its a new approach so im determind to win this time. Im walking more,eating what i want in moderaion and so far so good. The scales wil tel the tale on friday tho.x:)

Well done :) I'm starting afresh today. I'm going to try your approach. I know what I need to do, I just have to push myself to do it!x

Day 2 down,yey:) ive found a work out video on youtube called lesley sansones 1 mile walk at home!! I dead excited coz thats something i can fit in while looking afta little 1. So its guna be my first day doing it 2day. Ive watched it and it looks great. Had a sneaky look at scales and im 2 pound down since friday. Maybe exercise and eating what u want in moderation realy does work :) :)

1st workout of the week done :) 40min dance DVD but I felt I didn't work very hard as there are a lot of steps to master, the more I do it though the more it will be a workout and less learning. Step in the right direction though :)

Got Zumba tomorrow night too so I need to focus hard on what I am eating as there is no point putting all this effort into exercise then eating rubbish. Burn those calories haha x

It sure is. Even tho your stil mastering the steps your still moving and burning cals so its all good.x

Just had my first ribena in such a long time! I dont like the sugar free one so doing ww I just avoided any drinks that had points. But today I had one mug of warm ribena and I loved it :) I feel a tad liberated, not feeling guilty for it either. Eekk exciting. Thinking of taking up yoga- you ever tried it? I'm so inflexible though haha

Haha.You make me laf:) no i havent tried it but i think id like to! Wow you seem to do alot of classes lucy i dont no where you find the energy!! Oh its great isnt it i mean if you think about it whats a ribena going to do to your weight loss. It is exciting because i think its healthy to eat what you want in moderation. I had half a galaxy cookie crumble today and do i feel guilty,nope!! Ive dun the walk a mile that i told you about and been running round the garden most of the day after the little one. My legs hurt so bad!!! I had homemade toad in the hole for tea and i realy enjoyed it. I wouldnt of had that b4 coz ov the points and that but that to me is a healthy home cooked meal. Had abit ov mash and loads of veggies, you cant go wrong can you.xx

Yeah for tea I had my normal meal, had ww korma sauce with chicken and rice. Had a mini size Cadbury dairy milk. Made my packed lunch for tomorrow too, a healthy crust less quiche with salad and a kitkat :) I'm feeling optimistic!
I feel exercise is the way forward for me :) x

Now doesnt that seem like a packed lunch thats worth taking! I wouldnt beat yourself up if u have a takeaway or that you fancy sum chocy 1 nite coz 2 me thats enjoying life. I dont feel like ive failed at all. My dad had a heart attack 4 yearsago now and the docs told him to exercise and eat a healthy diet and if he wants bad things then have it in moderation. Hes 52 now and its the fittest,healthies and slimmest hes ever been. Hes lost 3 stone and never has he put it bak on. Dont get me wrong he does eat the odd takeaway and chocy and cakes but in moderation and it doesnt do him any harm. The docs are realy pleased with him. Anyway my point is is that they didnt say go w.w or s.w or do a diet, they didnt say calorie count or point things just just live healthier. W.w and that do work for others like my sis shes doing realy well but not me. I dont want to point for the rest of my life or calorie count or constantly think bout wot i put in my mouth. Im happy doing this so il stick with it. Sory 4 that long rant i guess if my dad can do it then wots my excuse. Hes my inspiration:)

Im doing realy well. Im eating sensible and when im actualy hungry. I had the biggest piece of chocolate cake with my mum last nite and i didnt feel 1 bit of guilt. How are you getting on? Are you doing ok.xx

Erm been a bit up and down. I feel I do need to follow a diet but just not one as restrictive as ww. I am going to do the GI. I can eat as much as I like of the green foods, I have to eat the yellow foods in moderation and avoid the red foods. It's what the pp ww system was based on. This way I can eat them without pointing so I wouldn't have to point cottage cheese and crispbreads so much simpler x

It's my first week on ww and I've lost 2lbs already. I know it's water weight but it's given me a bit of a boost. I did 70 mins of walking today which I feel proud of (I am allergic to exercise!!) so I hope I'll see some more weight loss on the scales tomorrow.

I know I shouldn't weigh myself daily but I feel like I might 'miss' weight loss, anyone else feel like that?

yeh me too. i realy cant help but go on every morning. well done on your loss thats great. so its my weigh day today and im 3pound down!! foodwise its been brill i havent deprived myself of anything and i havent felt the least bit hungry. exercise wise well thats slipping abit. its just tooo cold and rainy!! hows everybody been doing??xx

I haven't weighed myself as my scales have broken :( have been doing well though. I can't afford any more til next pay day so will have to hold tight x

Back