is it just me

Thats gud. When u find sumat that works its so much easier to stick to. Hope u have loads more brill days like todady.x

How you getting on? Good weekend?x
Glad someone,s still OP unlike yours truly! Lol!
Still trying to decide which way to go-stick with WW cos my MP doesnt run out 'til 14th April(!) or cut my losses and go back to SW! Trouble is the most convenient class is at the time i have to pick DS up from nursery so it would mean a bus journey to another?! Mmm.....
Sal x

We have both stopped ww and point adding, it's rather refreshing not having too. I am just eating healthily, for example yesterday I had shreddies for breakfast, ryvita and cottage cheese for lunch then sweet potato wedges, chicken and salad for tea followed by a yoghurt. I was full and more importantly I was satisfied cos I was eating what I fancied not what I thought was ww friendly!x

We have both stopped ww and point adding, it's rather refreshing not having too. I am just eating healthily, for example yesterday I had shreddies for breakfast, ryvita and cottage cheese for lunch then sweet potato wedges, chicken and salad for tea followed by a yoghurt. I was full and more importantly I was satisfied cos I was eating what I fancied not what I thought was ww friendly!x

Well-It is weigh in day today and wasnt going to go and to be honest if they could have cancelled my MP in time I wouldnt have-but seeing as I,m still paying(!) I bit the bullet and went.I basically just lost 2 of the 2 n a half I put on for TOTM last week.Couldnt expect any more to be honest as i havent been Op at all BUT even though its not a 'proper weightloss' as such, psychologically its given me a chance to 'sort of'wipe the slate clean.I,ve bought a new journal even though I have 4 weeks left in my old one and will 'start again' tomorrow!To be honest my head needs the regimentation and control at the moment! If i fail now then its obviously not right for me but I see it as a wasted £20 if I dont try!
Good luck with your new method hun!It seems to work for you!
Sal x

Yeah definitely give it another go. Today wasn't too bad for me, I had a bit of a pants day at uni so ended up having a galaxy bar and 2 slices of bread with my soup but still under 1600 calories so it's not too bad.
You have broken even so it's a good idea to wipe the slate clean I think x

Hey peeps. wel u al seem to be doing realy well. Went out sunday nite and had far too much to drink and im stil suferin the effects today. Havent been eatin great eitha ive had a takeaway every day since sunday. I feel shockin. Back on my healthy eatin 2moz tho. I dont feel guilty eitha, its just life.x

Hey peeps. wel u al seem to be doing realy well. Went out sunday nite and had far too much to drink and im stil suferin the effects today. Havent been eatin great eitha ive had a takeaway every day since sunday. I feel shockin. Back on my healthy eatin 2moz tho. I dont feel guilty eitha, its just life.x
Thought you,d beeen quiet hun! Lol! As long as you enjoyed Mothers Day-I got bugger all-story of my life! Well lets hope its a new start for all of us then! I just need to find a way to get over the PMT bingeathons then I,ll ,ave cracked it!Good luck for 'Day 1'both of you.
Sal x

Im craving healthy food. i cnt take any more junk . Ul crack it sal dont worry. lucy u sound to have found sumthing that works. did u loose anything last week.x

My scales are broken so I have no idea how I'm doing! I feel much better though despite a galaxy bar last night! Not exercised much but struggling to find the time with uni and work and uni work haha x

Well as long as your feelin beta thats the main thing. the healthy day has gone out ov the window now me and lil . have cold and r feelin sory for ourselves. the share size nachos r helpin us feel beta tho.haha

When you are ill food is a turn to though so it's allowed. I had a carvery for tea tonight- yum. Not GI friendly at all. Had the parsnips and the roasts! Yum!
Also had a choc fudge kitkat earlier. Bad day!

Back