is it just me

Hey hun. Did u do a gud run on the tredmill? Get u not having chocy for brekie!!! Sounds like your bak on the ball sal. What u having for tea i cant decide yet.x

Hiya matey-did my usual 5miles (only just squeezed it in the hour though-you can tell i,ve not done any for two weeks cant u? Ha ha!) Not sure on the tea thing-bit low on supplies cant afford to go shopping til Sat! Looks like skint tea-Batchelors pasta n sauce again! PMT about due so its gonna b a bit of a test-i can feel choc cravings starting already!:)
Sal x

Its arrived for me!!! Had a fredo its taken it away for now but who nos how tonite will pan out. Made breaded fish with ww mash and sketi hoops,propa kids tea haha. Ive been having a luk on the sw thread just to be nosy and there b4 and after pics r amazing. It seems a busier thread than ww aswell. Have a luk sal wen the craving kik in to give u sum motivation.x

I might pop over to the sw forum and have a look too. I love looking at before and after pics, fills me with hope that I can lose weight too!

Had a nice healthy tea of jacket potato with tuna and veg. Feeling good :)

Im hooked on them there is so much goin on in that thread. Afta seein the pics i dont wana pig out. Woohoo.x

Its arrived for me!!! Had a fredo its taken it away for now but who nos how tonite will pan out. Made breaded fish with ww mash and sketi hoops,propa kids tea haha. Ive been having a luk on the sw thread just to be nosy and there b4 and after pics r amazing. It seems a busier thread than ww aswell. Have a luk sal wen the craving kik in to give u sum motivation.x

They dont motivate me as such-if I,m that way out i,ll stick to it,if i,ve got my head up my a**e then i won,t!! Ha ha!
Sal x

What a lovely day today. Must get out and walk the dog, I think it might rain later.

How windy is it tho. It kept me awake all last nite. Goin shoppin later and ive pinched sum recipes from the sw thread so guna get sum stuf and make sum nice new tasty meals.x:D

I did 30min walk in the sunshine, then when mum got home from walk did a 20min walk. Would have gone longer but it started to rain and hail :(

I did 30min walk in the sunshine, then when mum got home from walk did a 20min walk. Would have gone longer but it started to rain and hail :(

Did another 5 mile run then spoilt it with a choc and pork sratching binge.Thats the only thing with exercise it just makes u want to eat! Lol!
Sal x

Oh dear. Well tomorrow is a new day!

I am absolutely starving, thank goodness it's dinner time!

Just had mine. I had a piza made with them warbys squares and it was so nice. Im ful to busting. Got some onion ring crisps for later.x

Back