is it just me

Hows everybody gettin on 2day.x

Hi hun! yep another day down-was so tempted to chuck some chocolate in with my shopping at work 2 night but I resisted-just.Could murder a Galaxy! Did another 5 miles on the treadmill this morning but i,m stiff as a board from lugging stuff about at work tonight.The trouble is I have to do all my exercise in a 3 day block cos they,re nursery days,which is probably not the safest way,but hey u gotta do what u gotta do in this weightloss game!
Sal x

Think i,m moving down south,i,ve been bl**dy freezing 2 day!Lol!
Sal x

Me too ! Had heating on and a roaring log fire last night. I knew it was too early to pack my vest away .... :eek: chips xx

Burger and chiprg tonite and i feel hungover after eating it. Im guessin its all the salt im sooo thirsty!!! Anutha week totaly ruined:( hows everybody else geting on,any better than me?x

No I totally ruined this week, 14pp over my APs and weeklies :(

New start today though.

I've been completely off the wagon since Friday! After promising myself I'd get back on it this week. Felt sick after a McDonalds on Friday :( but I'm upping the exercise this week and cutting down on the treats! Wish me luck everyone!

Fell off the wagon with a big thud on Friday and been chasing it all weekend! (Still not on it and its TOTM so on a total sugar fest!) Happens every month but dont know how to stop it ! Lol!
Sal x

Back