is it just me

Well its 2 and half on the old points that im doing. Let me no if you want the curley wurley info so you can point it.x

Its 3pp for a normal sized bar, how good is that. I dug my old pp calculater out and pointed it for you. Roll on tonight!! Might have jaw ache after eating it frozen but at least I wont want another one after it,haha;-)

How u getting on now trinab?!

Well I had a bad few days so ive been trying to fix the damage ive done all week. My wi is tomorow so if I stay the same il be happy. Fri,sat,sun,mon I went off the rails but ive been extra good afta that so fingers crossed for the morn. I got some realy nice recipe ideas so im eager to try them and make dif family meals. How have u been doing.x:)

Well I had a bad few days so ive been trying to fix the damage ive done all week. My wi is tomorow so if I stay the same il be happy. Fri,sat,sun,mon I went off the rails but ive been extra good afta that so fingers crossed for the morn. I got some realy nice recipe ideas so im eager to try them and make dif family meals. How have u been doing.x:)

Good luck with ur weigh in - I had 1.5 off on Tuesday - another step in the right direction ....
Keep me posted x

Lost 1 pound so im realy pleased with that considering I had abad couple of days! Well done on your weight loss. We will be slim jims before you no it.x:)

Well done honey - bring on the summer - we'll be strutting roun in bikinis even if it rains!!! ;)

Just made a beef goulash from scratch and it was gorgeous! Had it with mash and veg all for 6 points.(discover points) I recomend it. I am so full I could burst and ive stil got 7 points left!x

Monday but... I have been bad bad bad today. Dreading it. Weighed myself today and had lost 1.5lbs but I know after this weekend that will all go back on, if not more!x

Monday but... I have been bad bad bad today. Dreading it. Weighed myself today and had lost 1.5lbs but I know after this weekend that will all go back on, if not more!x

Ah Lucy join the club - its so unfair how easy it is to undo hard work but keep plugging away - be mindful over the weekend and I could surprise urself - that's what I'm hoping for!! My plan is to make choices today and not mindlessly run away with weekend notions - easier said than done mind - still its a new day with 26pp and some weeklies left to calculate out but we can do this!! Xx

It's definitely out of the window this week now. Had my post grad induction today and they put on a buffet so not the healthiest of options for lunch. Out tonight too which normally ends in a mcDs but shall make sure that doesn't happen. Monday will be a fresh start!x

Back