is it just me

We wil do tho hun.x

just had me tea thats why i was quiet!
im stuffed...
fancyin somethin sweet tho now!!!!

lol my other half laughs at me cus i could be that full n within next 5 mins i want choc or biscuits or anythin sweet lol always got room for abit of chocolate!!!

have got 7 points left!

just had me tea thats why i was quiet!
im stuffed...
fancyin somethin sweet tho now!!!!

lol my other half laughs at me cus i could be that full n within next 5 mins i want choc or biscuits or anythin sweet lol always got room for abit of chocolate!!!

have got 7 points left!

Me 2 so i make myself a realy sweet cup of tea for afters and it usualy does the trick.x

Hehe. We went to the park in the sun.x

Sun?!? We definitely didn't have that here! X

Think its guna rain abit tomoz,boo. Has serena nodded off do u think.x

yeah same here i think :(
unless shes gone for a double walk? u know like we're doing a double whammy and giving up 2 things! hahah

You two miss me so much, I will be updating with what I've been up to soon so you two can be patient ;-) x PS-And it didn't involve a list, tubs or walking lol x

I love tea and then a few coffees in between.x

I normally have Tea all through the day and then I treat myself to one strong coffee once Poppy is in bed to have with my sweet treat! X

I Drink loads of water now. i didnt used to ever drink water i didnt realy like it.x

i never used to like it either, id have to have squash instead! but thats all i have now! trying to drink more of it too and sick of keep having to run to the loo at work lol

I Drink loads of water now. i didnt used to ever drink water i didnt realy like it.x

I don't drink water unless its soda water. X

i never used to like it either, id have to have squash instead! but thats all i have now! trying to drink more of it too and sick of keep having to run to the loo at work lol

U should wear your pampers lol x

Back