is it just me

Do u know something? It don't matter how much I drink I am never sick, the weekend before I started WW I drunk a bottle of rosé, a bottle of white, a bottle of sours and a bottle of baileys and I was fine lol x

I Just have to have a few and can feel realy rough the next day. I doesnt take me much to get drunk eitha i usualy feel the effects after just 1. Maybe its coz im gettin old now,30 next.x

I remember the first time I properly had alcohol. I was 15 and went to a house party (after lying to my parents to boot) and I had no concept of how much to drink, so I pretty much drank anything that was offered to me and mixed my drinks. I vaguely remember having alcopops and lager. I remember about three hours of the whole night! Apparently I threw up multiple times on their living room carpet. Oops. The next morning I walked home about 7am and sheepishly told my mum what had happened. I felt SO ill and my mum said she didn't have the heart to punish me as I looked like death warmed up.

I've only been drunk once since then and I managed not to throw up!

I can't drink alcohol any more, I don't like the taste or the way it makes me feel. Hence why when me and the boyfriend had the profiteroles with the alcoholic chocolate sauce we binned them.

How's your Tuesday been Trina? It's the first chance I've had to catch upon everyone's diaries, today has been MANIC! Missed u Sweetie! X

How's your Tuesday been Trina? It's the first chance I've had to catch upon everyone's diaries, today has been MANIC! Missed u Sweetie! X

Aww bless i missed u 2 hun. I wont ask u how your day was coz i no you wil b updating soon. Been abit of a boring day realy. I made my noodles again for lunch,i just cant get enuf of them. I Had homemade wedges for tea with mini chicken kievs and salad,it was yummy. O.h got me tickets to c jason manford 2moz nite and i cant wait. We r going to go for a drink first. It wil be nice coz we dont realy get out much on r own these days.x

Aww bless i missed u 2 hun. I wont ask u how your day was coz i no you wil b updating soon. Been abit of a boring day realy. I made my noodles again for lunch,i just cant get enuf of them. I Had homemade wedges for tea with mini chicken kievs and salad,it was yummy. O.h got me tickets to c jason manford 2moz nite and i cant wait. We r going to go for a drink first. It wil be nice coz we dont realy get out much on r own these days.x

Glad you're loving the noodles Sweetie! Your dinner sounds lush, glad to see you made your own wedges too! PS-I'm well jel of your Jason Manford tickets, he's one of my favourite comedians! X

Glad you're loving the noodles Sweetie! Your dinner sounds lush, glad to see you made your own wedges too! PS-I'm well jel of your Jason Manford tickets, he's one of my favourite comedians! X

Hehe hes mine 2 and i love peter kay i realy do need tenas when i watch him. I could watch pheonix nites ova and ova again. Im watchin here cums huney boo boo at 9 do u watch it? Just gota love mamma june haha.x

Hehe hes mine 2 and i love peter kay i realy do need tenas when i watch him. I could watch pheonix nites ova and ova again. Im watchin here cums huney boo boo at 9 do u watch it? Just gota love mamma june haha.x

I have no idea what that program is?!? I don't really watch any TV! My favourites are Jason Manford, Sean Lock and Jon Richardson, I love Jon and his OCD ways! X

I have no idea what that program is?!? I don't really watch any TV! My favourites are Jason Manford, Sean Lock and Jon Richardson, I love Jon and his OCD ways! X

I dont think sean locks that gud doin stand up but on 8 out of ten cats hes hilarius. Huney boos on that new tlc channel. Your guna have to watch at least 5 mins ov it its so funny. Shes only 5 and she does beauty pagents but her family r bonkers. Ooh and mamma june is the coupon queen. The other week she went shopin and she only paid like 20 quid when it should ov been over 100.x

I dont think sean locks that gud doin stand up but on 8 out of ten cats hes hilarius. Huney boos on that new tlc channel. Your guna have to watch at least 5 mins ov it its so funny. Shes only 5 and she does beauty pagents but her family r bonkers. Ooh and mamma june is the coupon queen. The other week she went shopin and she only paid like 20 quid when it should ov been over 100.x

I sort of agree about Sean Lock, he is really funny on 8 out of 10 cats! I love that program! X PS-That woman sounds like the people on Extreme Couponing, I admire them! X

I sort of agree about Sean Lock, he is really funny on 8 out of 10 cats! I love that program! X PS-That woman sounds like the people on Extreme Couponing, I admire them! X

Oh yeh i new thats wot i was guna watch. Have to find out wen its on.x

I am so bad at drinking anything. I completely forget to drink and I can get to the evening without having had anything to drink.

I've just set up some reminders on my phone to remind me to drink water! I've heard water is great for weight loss.

really!!! no way i start to feel really dehydrated!! i take a big bottle to work and must fill it up at least 4 times a day while im there! although sometimes i start to feel like water dont do the trick and need somethin to just quench my thirst like fizzy pop!!

really!!! no way i start to feel really dehydrated!! i take a big bottle to work and must fill it up at least 4 times a day while im there! although sometimes i start to feel like water dont do the trick and need somethin to just quench my thirst like fizzy pop!!

Mmmmmm Cherry Coke Zero is my favourite! X

Mmmmmm Cherry Coke Zero is my favourite! X

i used to love normal cherry coke as a child (lmao have to laugh as i just typed coke wrong as u can imagine, i blame u serena n ur willy fetish) and am quite suprised to say i havent tasted the no sugar version!!!!!!

i used to love normal cherry coke as a child (lmao have to laugh as i just typed coke wrong as u can imagine, i blame u serena n ur willy fetish) and am quite suprised to say i havent tasted the no sugar version!!!!!!

U naughty naughty girl Shez!u need to get your bum to Asda and buy some, they are on offer, 8 Cans for £2.50! X

Oh god no.
I hate Peter Kay.
Don't find him funny in the slightest. Just annoying.

I love Lee Evans though - seen him twice, debating whether to see him on his tour again next year.
But I've got tickets to see Russell Howard in March.
He is absolutely beautiful.
If me and the boy ever had a threesome, Russell Howard would be our third person, because we both adore him, both as a comedian and as a man ;D haha

Just trying to catch up on everything, then gonna post.
Also had a hectic day.
Literally just had my dinner.
Oops.

Oh god no.
I hate Peter Kay.
Don't find him funny in the slightest. Just annoying.

I love Lee Evans though - seen him twice, debating whether to see him on his tour again next year.
But I've got tickets to see Russell Howard in March.
He is absolutely beautiful.
If me and the boy ever had a threesome, Russell Howard would be our third person, because we both adore him, both as a comedian and as a man ;D haha

Just trying to catch up on everything, then gonna post.
Also had a hectic day.
Literally just had my dinner.
Oops.

Isn't it funny how we all have such different taste, I can't stand Lee Evans, he's just too sweaty for my liking lol! X I don't mind Russell Howard on Good News but don't think I could watch a whole show of his! X

So girlies its been a hectic day 2day and ive gota get leah sorted and put to bed and b out of the house at 6.45 to c jason manford. Il try post a pic in my new dress.x

So girlies its been a hectic day 2day and ive gota get leah sorted and put to bed and b out of the house at 6.45 to c jason manford. Il try post a pic in my new dress.x

Hope u have a fantastic night out, look forward to seeing your pic. X

Back