is it just me

Can I be a complete turd and waggle in on the convo :) weighed my fat bottom today and decided I'm back on propoints diet... not finding many on it, a lot of people on SW though I found? New to the forum tbh so could be looking in completely the wrong place! Anyway a helloooo to you all

Can I be a complete turd and waggle in on the convo :) weighed my fat bottom today and decided I'm back on propoints diet... not finding many on it, a lot of people on SW though I found? New to the forum tbh so could be looking in completely the wrong place! Anyway a helloooo to you all

Hello :)
Yes you are in the right place. This thread has sort of developed into a chat about what's on your mind thread. Feel free to join in, all welcome.
I am on pro points, went off track massively recently and am starting afresh today having put back on all I lost (6lbs). Cest la vie (aren't sure that's right but you get my meaning haha)xx

I'm terrible, I start & do really well over a few weeks and kinda give up. I need someone else to motivate me! Thats where you lot come in ;) I'm not going to meetings though, can't bleedin afford it! Got my pack from last year so going by that. Weighing myself on my own scales tuesday evenings :D

Can I be a complete turd!! Oh god thats made my nite, im stil lafing. Hi, oh god I cant think for laughing! Thats brill I love it. Gud luck and keep us informed on how you get on.:-D

Tried to get into my size 12 jeans today cudnt get the button done so had a strop and kicked them round the room like it was there fault they didnt fit!!! Felt so much beter for it.haha.x

Off to bed, short and sweet haha need to get my bum down the gym in the morning. Will be back tomorrow eve and let you know how I got on... I work as a catering assistant, chips on tap. Not good! Never heard of discover I dont think, will have a little google tomorrow. Thanks girlies, speak soon! xx

This is guna sound crackers but im going to by a hula hoop! (not the crisps). when I put on weight the most noticable place is my hips so I figured 5 mins in a morn and 5 mins on a nite should help in the hip/waist department. What do you all think???xB-)

This is guna sound crackers but im going to by a hula hoop! (not the crisps). when I put on weight the most noticable place is my hips so I figured 5 mins in a morn and 5 mins on a nite should help in the hip/waist department. What do you all think???xB-)

I have a weighted hula hoop (don't get a light one) that my friend made me. She does a hooping fitness class. You are suppose to do 20 mins a day if I recall (not used mine in ages(hangs head in shame)) at first it does hurt a bit, make sure you keep your back straight too. I have a large one and a small one. Small ones are harder as you have to move quicker to keep it going. You can get hooping fitness dvd's xx

Haha, I just look like a drunk middle age man doing the 'dad dance' not a good look at all! Completely off topic, but been looking through all the propoints on loads of food... great info but now I want to eat! Not good...

Haha, I just look like a drunk middle age man doing the 'dad dance' not a good look at all! Completely off topic, but been looking through all the propoints on loads of food... great info but now I want to eat! Not good...

I need to delve deeper into this forum as I don't think I have utilised all the information as much as I have. I haven't really looked at the food ones

Back