is it just me

Thank you. My boyfriend didn't have the same reaction when he saw how much haha oh well my skin feels lovely today because of it :)
Today is going to be a good day. Signed up to start Zumba next week. Have you tried it?xx

No only because I havent got great rytham!! Id be all arms and legs. I tried it on the wii and cudnt even master that haha

Why dont you give the old points w.w ago? Why not just have a break from all of it. Do your zumba and see how you go just cutting down your portions.x

I think it's because I've been off uni/work/school this week so had no routine. I'm better when I have a routine but this week I have been doing odd bits and bobs not really getting stuck into anything so I nibble. I've done so much better than I would of done before. It's the first time I have followed ww x

You will get back into a routine. It will all work out hun. Bet you havent done as bad as you think 2moz.x

As of tomorrow I am going to get a grip! I'm being ridiculous! I wasn't exercising as the tv in the room where there was enough space broke so just been to tesco and bought a new one cos I create too many excuses. I'm going to plan my meals now, I'm going to do my exercise DVD, my kettle bells, joined Zumba on a Tuesday and I am going to get my teeth stuck in! No more faffing around now! I will be out of the 13s by the end of the month!x

Back