is it just me

Well wen hes gettin on your nerves just keep shouting it in your head. least it wil make u laf:D

Ha ha! How u doing today? Cancelled my WW monthly pass yesterday when I was feeling crap Feeling much better today n wish I hadn,t! Aah-what now.Still in limbo but feel ready to do SOMETHING just not sure what!
Sal x

Hi hun. Yeh im not doing 2 bad well apart from doing my back in yesterday making the beds!!! Got myself back on track yergterday at last. Cant you do it yourself from home and see how you get on? Starting anything from scratch is hard the first few days. Have u not had any thoughts. Y dont u try the old w.w points system like i did for a few weeks.x

I've been really good and the scales say I've put 2 lb on! I just don't get it. Yesterday I had shreddies, salad and chicken jambalaya and a hot choc!! I'm getting annoyed!x

I've been really good and the scales say I've put 2 lb on! I just don't get it. Yesterday I had shreddies, salad and chicken jambalaya and a hot choc!! I'm getting annoyed!x
That,d send me straight 4 the pork scratchings n vino! lol! (even though they pulled my new filling out!Should,ve taken notice of the writing on the bag that says 'for individuals with strong healthy teeth!) Mine are completely shot thanks to the diet coke!Diet ok today had 2 Twirls (!) to save my son from getting fat you understand-ha ha,but counted 1 out of dailies and 1 out of weeklies-they were out of a multipack so were only small (ish!)
Sal x

I think I'm gonna have to stay away from the scales and move more. Need to exercise more. My eating, I feel is under control (I say say here with a sandwich and walkers but as I am at work til 9 this is my dinner/tea)
Must move more. I have a spa weekend tomorrow, included is a 6 course meal! :(

Naughty day for me. Was in work til 8.30, bad day as my hours at work have been cut next week so means no pennies to pay bills so been trying to see if others can give me shifts- all a bit of a nightmare. I feel crap and now have money worries that I headed straight for the chocolate. Had 2 fun size bags of choc buttons and two fun size twirls and 4 choc fingers :(. I just walked away from the chocolate in the end because it's such a pathetic easy pick me up and I feel crap for caving in and having it.

Naughty day for me. Was in work til 8.30, bad day as my hours at work have been cut next week so means no pennies to pay bills so been trying to see if others can give me shifts- all a bit of a nightmare. I feel crap and now have money worries that I headed straight for the chocolate. Had 2 fun size bags of choc buttons and two fun size twirls and 4 choc fingers :(. I just walked away from the chocolate in the end because it's such a pathetic easy pick me up and I feel crap for caving in and having it.

Aw matey ifeel for you hun-we,re in the same boat.I can,t get more hours cos i,d lose it all putting Sam into nursery for longer.I,ve had too much choc 2 day as well but i suppose at least it was pointed for a change! OH inadvertently fired me up the diet tonight when I was on about my target weight and said 'you know you,ll never do it'.I think that must have been my 'lightbulb' moment!
Good luck hun!
Sal x

If my OH had said that I would of punched him in the ********!!
The money situation sucks as I have no other way in which I can sort out my finances, I could get a credit card but I really don't want to!
I'm losing my confidence in being able to do, life is always going to get in the way and I cannot use it as an excuse. The GI diet is mainly working well for my main meals and snacks, they are really healthy (apart from today), it's purely the nibbling and chocolate that is my downfall x

Hey sal wel i agree with lucy id av kicked him in his nads!!! Sayin that that could ov just been the kick up the bum u need. Just think il show u wot i can do fella. Just wait til hes eatin his words in summer coz ul be to hot to trot. Dont prove him rite sal. Everytime u want choc then think bout wot he sed. What wil make u feel gud eatin your choc 2nite or the look on his face wen u have dun it. Cum on sal u can do it hun i have faith in u:D

Hi lucy wel ive managed 2 good days now so id hoping it stays like this. Things sound tough for u at the min but it wil work out, it always does hun. I think uve dun realy well and u should be proud of yourself. U said the other day that u felt much beter and healthier so thats got to b a good thing. Your just nibblin because your stressed and who can blame u?

Yeah that's true, my meals are much healthier so got to see that as a positive. Just need to control the nibbling now, gonna have to train my self to turn to exercise when I am stressed rather than food (long way off that yet though haha)
2 days in a row is fab, definitely sounds like you have kicked back into healthy eating, well done x

I nibble,we all do but thats not what ruins it for me its when the nibbling turns into a big binge. Ur doin great lucy.x

Hey sal wel i agree with lucy id av kicked him in his nads!!! Sayin that that could ov just been the kick up the bum u need. Just think il show u wot i can do fella. Just wait til hes eatin his words in summer coz ul be to hot to trot. Dont prove him rite sal. Everytime u want choc then think bout wot he sed. What wil make u feel gud eatin your choc 2nite or the look on his face wen u have dun it. Cum on sal u can do it hun i have faith in u:D
Cheers bud-lol! Yep -i need to do this cos u know whats going to happen-one morning (soon I hope!)we,ll wake up n it,ll b red hot n i,ll think sh** i,ve nothing to wear.if I,d only stuck to the diet!
Sal x

Yeh but if your determined and start afresh just think what u could achieve by summer. Had 3 goodish days so im pleased with myself.x

Yeh but if your determined and start afresh just think what u could achieve by summer. Had 3 goodish days so im pleased with myself.x
So much for my good intentions! I did a 5 mile run on the treadmill this morning then ate a 100g bar of white choc and 3 mini buenos out of DS pack-the rest of the pack is calling me(There,s 16 in the pack!) Bl**dy Lidl,why cant they just do single bars then I could just buy Sam one of those-job done!.Part of the problem is about an hour after I exercise I could eat a horse.I had an omelette and salad then spoilt it all.I think since its my night off I,ll have my vino then write off my weeklies,just having 27pps a day until weigh day (tues)Its not as hard on work days cos I haven,t got all night to nibble n I,m not off til Weds! Hopefully that should even things out!
Sal x

Ive just had omlette and salad for lunch aswel and ive just ruined it by eatin alot ov cake. Least u have dun sum exercise ive dun nothin.x

Back