is it just me

It sounds gud but i couldnt do the 500 cal days. I tried it once n lasted half a day i was starvin. You seem to be gud at planning tho so im sure ul do great on your low cal days.x

Thank you, I'm starting properly tomorrow and my first fast day will be Tuesday. I need to plan my 500 cals down to the last calorie but the other days im looking forward to not worrying too much about what I eat.
My friend did it and in his first week he lost 4lbs even though he'd had a takeaway twice so I'm feeling hopeful x

Wow realy. I think at first ul find your low cal days hard but after doing it for a while i think ul def crack it hun.x

Good luck! There's no way I could manage on 500 cals.

I feel proud of myself. Had the urge to go to the kitchen and eat cake and chocolate, so instead put my rosemary conley aerobics DVD on and did 20 mins :)

Well done, that is definitely something to be proud of!
Planned my fast day- 40g of shreddies for breakfast, carrot and parsnip soup with a slice of bread for tea followed by a yoghurt. That's 534 cals x

I don't know if I can but I'm tired of looking for a plan that suits and I can stick to so fingers crossed :)

Had a takeaway sat and sunday but its not as bad as it usualy is coz normaly i have eaten al day and then get 1 but id had a sandwich all day and then got 1 at 7ish so its an achievment ov sorts. Haha.x

Today is just a normal day so today I just have to eat less then 2000 cals which I think I have. Tomorrow I'm fasting. Got cup of soup (50cals) so hoping it's nice x

Had 2054 cals, over but went out for lunch today, unfortunately didn't have the willpower to turn down chips :( but tomorrow is a fast day and I'm going to keep busy in the afternoon so no nibbling :)

Back