is it just me

Thanx lucy. All i no is is that i cant survive on 1200-1300 im constantly hungry and thats when i will binge.x

I finally had a good day today! Seem to have broken the binging cycle i got into this week. Sneakily weighed myself today and i hadnt put any weight on thank god

I had a very bad day yesterday. I must eat healthier on my non fast days. I have been wanting ice cream for AGES so last night I went and bought Ben and jerrys :( bad idea! Oops x

Started back on ww discover yesterday. I need sum sort of plan to be able to stick to i just cant do the cal counting. So day 1 down and was realy easy so heres to another good day. I went to sainsburys yesterday and found the most amazing eye cream for my dark circles. Its called dirty works and its amazing. It was on offer for a fiver so i also got the concealer 2. It comes in a cute little pot with 2 dif shades in it. Its brill. So heres to a gud weight loss this time with nice refreshed eyes. Woohoo:D

That sounds great trinab, I need some makeup for the bags under my eyes! I go through phases of buying and wearing makeup then I just cant be bothered with it all.

Maintained this week which I am happy about considering how much I binged last week :/ this week is going to be better! Woo.

Well done it couldnt have been that bad of a binge if you sts. Bet your happy tho. Its worth investin in that concealer if u have scary eyes like mine. Haha.x

Well done it couldnt have been that bad of a binge if you sts. Bet your happy tho. Its worth investin in that concealer if u have scary eyes like mine. Haha.x
Sounds like the PMA is flowing 2 day -roll on 2 morrow hope some rubs off-god knows I need it! Lol! U not going 2 class then Trinab-I cant do it on my own (cant do it at all recently!) Anyway a change is as good as a rest as they say
Anyway SW stickers are better than WW,s (like a big bloody kid arent I?) Lol!
Sal x

Yeh u r. Your guna have to take pics of your shiney stickers and put them on here. No im not going to class coz im following the old ww. Had my smoothie for today,made my spag bol for tea. Im so on the ball 2day. Are you ready for 2moz then sal? Bet youq raring to go.x

Hi ladies.

How's everyone getting on? Trinab you sound as though your head is fully back in it-yay!
Xx

I'm fasting today. Will be slightly over, will finish on about 600 cals. Think ill do 3 fast days this week as I am out on Wednesday so must make up for that x

Back