is it just me

I've decided to use my WIs from the WW meetings and not using my scales at home any more as they are unreliable.

My weights are higher seeing as I have my clothes on. But that means I lost weight this week as in my WI today I'd lost 2lbs even though my scales this morning at home said I'd maintained.

Confused but happy!

Yeh u r. Your guna have to take pics of your shiney stickers and put them on here. No im not going to class coz im following the old ww. Had my smoothie for today,made my spag bol for tea. Im so on the ball 2day. Are you ready for 2moz then sal? Bet youq raring to go.x

Can,t wait matey-sick of feeling crap and looking worse! Just hope we dont lie in in the morning! just my luck after half 5 Sat with the kitten and half 6 Sunday (kitten again)!Just hope the scales dont say 'no coach parties' when I step on them in class ! Lol!
Sal x

You will be fine sal. Be positive and you wil do it. Have u still got the kitten then or did u give it back?x

You will be fine sal. Be positive and you wil do it. Have u still got the kitten then or did u give it back?x

Gave it back! I,dve ended up in the nuthouse otherwise! Need to get this lard off-i,m gonna look like a right div in the winter coat in August!

Yep cant be hidin my jelly belly under jumpers no more so gota crack on for the summer.x
It cant b that big at your weight hun-there,s no jumper that,d cover mine! lol!U can tell i,ve started the diet,i,m waiting for my tea already!
sal x

Its not huge but it is a jelly belly. Il neva get a flat tummy. Oh me 2 but im putin it off for as long as i can so that il be ful later when normaly the munchies kick in!!! Beef goulash,mash and veg. Mmm cant wait.x

I made a lovely WW gammon and egg pie for dinner, 10pp per serving. Had a nice lot of 0pp veg with it too, but weirdly feeling hungry again quite soon. Trying to wait another half an hour before I have a banana with some choc mousse.

Ive learnt that i cant eat after 8 on a nite coz i put weight on. Had 2 slices of toast and huney last nite coz i was realy hungry and im half a pound heavier this morn. I resisted the erge to binge and thort toast wud b ok but obviously not. Think im guna have to save sum points for sumthing bout 7ish on a nite.x was you under cals lucy or did u binge? Y not try upping your cals on your fasting days so u arnt realy hungry the day after.x

Ive learnt that i cant eat after 8 on a nite coz i put weight on. Had 2 slices of toast and huney last nite coz i was realy hungry and im half a pound heavier this morn. I resisted the erge to binge and thort toast wud b ok but obviously not. Think im guna have to save sum points for sumthing bout 7ish on a nite.x was you under cals lucy or did u binge? Y not try upping your cals on your fasting days so u arnt realy hungry the day after.x
Thats the cycle I was getting into regularly on WW and its not nice First day back on SW yesterday and so far so good!
Had 2 SW hi fi light bars this morning (6 syns) cos I always want something sweet when I get up. On WW that would usually mean loads of choc before brekkie-not good! I,ve just had a couple of crispbreads with cottage cheese (something light cos I,m going on the treadmill in a bit-check me out!) Not sure whats for dinner yet but at least I wont still be hungry(you,re supposed to eat til your pleasantly full but not stuffed)On WW because I run quite a lot my dinner wouldnt even touch the sides-i,d be hungry after an hour-leading to bingeing.I know u r allowed to use activity points but I think they are notoriously difficult to estimate accurately so could stop u losing weight.Anyway hows everyone doing today?
Sal x

trinab dont forget that weight can fluctuate by about 7lbs each day, so maybe you didn't put half a pound on overnight?

I've had a good day, been to the gym and found out I've lost 1.1% of my body fat in a month! Really pleased.

Aww wel dun thats fab. I no weight goes up and down but i cant help geting on them every day. W.i is sunday and i only ever go by that.x

Thats the cycle I was getting into regularly on WW and its not nice First day back on SW yesterday and so far so good!
Had 2 SW hi fi light bars this morning (6 syns) cos I always want something sweet when I get up. On WW that would usually mean loads of choc before brekkie-not good! I,ve just had a couple of crispbreads with cottage cheese (something light cos I,m going on the treadmill in a bit-check me out!) Not sure whats for dinner yet but at least I wont still be hungry(you,re supposed to eat til your pleasantly full but not stuffed)On WW because I run quite a lot my dinner wouldnt even touch the sides-i,d be hungry after an hour-leading to bingeing.I know u r allowed to use activity points but I think they are notoriously difficult to estimate accurately so could stop u losing weight.Anyway hows everyone doing today?
Sal x

Hey hun. Did u do a gud run on the tredmill? Get u not having chocy for brekie!!! Sounds like your bak on the ball sal. What u having for tea i cant decide yet.x

Back