is it just me

I had to leave ww and go it alone when I did it because I found I was wasting my money too. This may sound awful but the woman who did the meetings was a very large lady, much much much larger than me and I didn't find that inspiring, she had lost a lot of weight on ww and eventually put it back on.
I are shockingly yesterday :( oops x

Ive never been to a ww meeting but i have at sw and thats wot the lady was like at mine. To be honest tho it doesnt realy say much about the plan if u stop doing it u pile it all back on.x

Im 'fasting' today. Decided to up the calories but still being healthy. Made a nice healthy ham salad to have on my lunch at work and a Special K bar. Doing the fasting has made me realise that I am able to cut down my eating massively but on the non fasting days I struggle to do so. It's definitely mind over matter x

I had to leave ww and go it alone when I did it because I found I was wasting my money too. This may sound awful but the woman who did the meetings was a very large lady, much much much larger than me and I didn't find that inspiring, she had lost a lot of weight on ww and eventually put it back on.
I are shockingly yesterday :( oops x
Hi Luce! Glad you,re feeling better! I thiught that WW leaders had 2 be within a few pounds of target? As far as i,m aware they have so long 2 get back 2 it or else! (She must have a high target weight! Lol!)
Sal x

My leader is fairly slim so that gives me hope. I notice from the board she lost 2 stone on WW.

How's everyone today? I'm doing good!

She maybe had lost weight, I didn't think of that. I have been naughty today. Had a healthy breakfast, salad for lunch then spoilt it with a bag of skittles, a lolly, 3 Jaffa cakes and a digestive biscuit :( xx

How is everyone? I aren't sure what's going on but so many people are poorly/in a lull. It's very strange xx

How is everyone? I aren't sure what's going on but so many people are poorly/in a lull. It's very strange xx

Hi Luce i,m here! Strange you should mention poorly though.I,ve had headaches 4 weeks-went to the docs n my blood pressures sky high.Felt really cold n tired n sick as well,so i,ve got 2 have blood tests 4 thyroid,n diabetes as well as checking my iron levells cos they only went into the normal range a few months ago ,so I could be anaemic again! Great.TBH though,as long as she finds something -anything i,m not bothered,its got 2 be better than feeling crap like I do at the moment!How r u then hun? Feeling any better?
Sal x

I'm doing okay ish. Been within my points yesterday and today so feel good for that.

Went into town today and decided to look in topshop for a bit of motivation. Couldn't find anything above a size 14 in there! Need to lose a couple of stone before I'd be able to fit into anything.

I'm feeling okay thanks Sal. Had a couple days off work/uni so am feeling rested :)
Top shop depresses me sometimes. I fit in there clothes but I just don't like going in as you have to ask for 14/16s :(

I'm feeling okay thanks Sal. Had a couple days off work/uni so am feeling rested :)
Top shop depresses me sometimes. I fit in there clothes but I just don't like going in as you have to ask for 14/16s :(

Lol! I remember when i was a teenager thinking that i would NEVER shop anywhere else-now i look at the stuff and think 'you,d look like mutton dressed in that luv!!' You know you,re getting old when you cut through Marks n spencer to keep out of the rain and stop and look at their jeans! Nooooo!
Sal x

Last edited:
Haha. I know the feeling. I have to start buying school attire as I'm on placement soon and m&s is where I am heading. They apparently have some lovely stuff, my friend was telling me about an indigo range they do that's apparently nice. When I was younger it was all very 'classic' looking xx

Haha. I know the feeling. I have to start buying school attire as I'm on placement soon and m&s is where I am heading. They apparently have some lovely stuff, my friend was telling me about an indigo range they do that's apparently nice. When I was younger it was all very 'classic' looking xx
U mean old fashioned Luce! Ha ha! One summer they went a bit trendier and i thought i,d cracked it (for my age group!) then come the A/W range it was back to rows and rows of grey or brown elasticated waist trousers! I think i,m at that funny age (nearly 49) where i,m too old for the young shops but too young for BHs and M n S!
Usually end up at Next,I can always find something in there-except then i haven,t got any money! lol!
Sal x

I love next. I think they have loads of stuff for different age ranges.
How's the dieting going? I'm not doing too well :( xx

I love next. I think they have loads of stuff for different age ranges.
How's the dieting going? I'm not doing too well :( xx

Hiya-rejoined WW online yesterday,3 weeks after joining SW! I just couldnt justify 2 hours of listening 2 the woman up the road saying how she binged on Wed and put weight on ,but she,s definately gonna lose it this week,blah,blah,blah!.I just dont get the Image therapy bo***cks,you,re either in the right frame of mind to lose weight or you,re not (IMO of course!) If it helps then fair enough but cant see how?! Anyway how r u hun?and where,s Trinab? Getting worried now! Lol!
Sal x

Hey hunnies. Ive been reading dont wory. Just been having a realy crapola of a week. Cant get my eating under control and i realy was thinking bout trying the propoints. So how did everybodys bank hol weekend go? It was so nice having sum sun for a few days only trouble is im sat here with what luks like chicken pox all over my arms and legs and it itches like mad all because ov the sun!!! So been feeling realy sory for myself and eatin,like thats guna help. So ive thrown the scales away today and im just guna go by my clothes. im sick of torturin myself with the scales. Dependin wot they say in a morn determines my mood 4 the day so no more. Whats that sayin wot u dnt no wont hurt u or sumat along them lines. Haha bet u al havent missed my moaning. So sal yr bak at ww and luce your stil doin 5.2? Hope yr al doing beta than me. Guna pul my finger out nw tho.x

Hey hunnies. Ive been reading dont wory. Just been having a realy crapola of a week. Cant get my eating under control and i realy was thinking bout trying the propoints. So how did everybodys bank hol weekend go? It was so nice having sum sun for a few days only trouble is im sat here with what luks like chicken pox all over my arms and legs and it itches like mad all because ov the sun!!! So been feeling realy sory for myself and eatin,like thats guna help. So ive thrown the scales away today and im just guna go by my clothes. im sick of torturin myself with the scales. Dependin wot they say in a morn determines my mood 4 the day so no more. Whats that sayin wot u dnt no wont hurt u or sumat along them lines. Haha bet u al havent missed my moaning. So sal yr bak at ww and luce your stil doin 5.2? Hope yr al doing beta than me. Guna pul my finger out nw tho.x

Ha ha! Should have answered this thread b4 the other one! Yep i figured 1 hr on the treadmill will do me more good than listening 2 30 strangers and a rundown of their diets 4 the last week! I dont know how u r managing without your scales though hun-i start sweating when my battery runs low! Ha!

Ive just had enuf of them telling me im getin heavier. I just go on boots every once in a while but i realy wana start seeing it in my clothes. Yeh i think id ratha sweat like a pig than listen to people go on!!x

Ive just had enuf of them telling me im getin heavier. I just go on boots every once in a while but i realy wana start seeing it in my clothes. Yeh i think id ratha sweat like a pig than listen to people go on!!x
Ha ha! yep i really dont c how listening to Doris/Tracy or whoever on about their midweek binge is gonna make me lose weight?! Ok the consultant is brilliant at explaining the plan and giving out good tips and advice so I can understand that bit.Its that image therapy bit,going round 30 people thats mind numbingly boring,alright if there,s 5 of you but more than that -well just pointless IMO!Well i,m on Day 3 and doing ok so far.Really dont want 2 use any weeklies 2 day cos i want 2 save them 4 t morrow night.Starving at the moment cos i,ve got my blood tests at 8.10 and cant have anything 2 eat til after.Just hope they find something-sounds stupid but at least it,d explain why i feel so knackered all the time.Went back to bed for an hour Mon/Tues after I dropped Sam off at nursery-ridic!
Sal x

I no what you mean tho. You mant them to find sumthin so they can fix it and u feel better. Been up since 5 with killer toothache so hopefuly the painkillers wil kick in soon. Well dun sal get u not touching your weeklies. I Found my old ww propoints calculater on them and it says i shud have 29 a day but didnt they lower it to 26 a day. Think thats wot id start on but thats the thing thats putting me off doing it. I dnt think i cud survive on 26. I like my tea n coffee in the day so take the milk off that n i dnt realy have much to eat with espesh wen the points in food r higher than the old plan. Not realy a fruit fan eitha so wudnt fil up on it.x

Back