is it just me

I no what you mean tho. You mant them to find sumthin so they can fix it and u feel better. Been up since 5 with killer toothache so hopefuly the painkillers wil kick in soon. Well dun sal get u not touching your weeklies. I Found my old ww propoints calculater on them and it says i shud have 29 a day but didnt they lower it to 26 a day. Think thats wot id start on but thats the thing thats putting me off doing it. I dnt think i cud survive on 26. I like my tea n coffee in the day so take the milk off that n i dnt realy have much to eat with espesh wen the points in food r higher than the old plan. Not realy a fruit fan eitha so wudnt fil up on it.x
Aw matey-ther,s nothing worse than toothache,r u having it out then?Sometimes its easier (and cheaper)than filling it,especially when ther,s hardly any tooth left like mine! lol! Yes they did lower it to 26 pps a day but its optional -u can stay on 29 n see how u go on? some people on these boards have done that so if their losses slow down they,ve got the option of dropping down to 26.I,m on 27 at the moment but i,ll b dropping down soon if i remember rightly! Aw no matey i,ve used some of my weeklies just not all! Stressing about 2 morrow now-my top hasnt come yet! Not like QVC they,re usually sh*t hot at delivering,must b the Bank holiday.Fingers crossed it comes 2 morrow!
Sal x

Well it got chipped n abit more keeps cumin away. Think the nerver r exposed u no but im just scared of the dentist!!! Feel high as a kite on these painkillers but it eased enough to let me eat my dinner. Haha il always find a way to eat. Least its the back tooth tho so u cnt c it but still. Well i mite c how i go this week on 3 healthy meals and i mite try next week. Sure your top wil cum hun wel i hope it does u dont want to be having any more traumas over clothes. So whens your w.d then is it stil tuesday? Didnt even miss not jumping on mine this morn. I even had sum coco pops to celebrate the no scales. Made a beef stew for tea so that means i cn sit with my hotwater bottle on my cheek and chill for abit watchin fireman sam!!! When do u get your results back? Did it all go ok.x

Sorry to hear about your tooth trinab I hope you get it fixed soon.

For once I've been having a good week! Seem to have got my head in gear.

Thats brill news. Thats the hardest part tho isnt it,gettin your head back in the game. Im sure your guna have a brill week hun.x

Hi Ladies. I've been shocking! My head is just not in it. I am eating a lot more healthier main meals (trying to get the whole 5 a day and the balance between protein etc) but I can't seem to stop the nibbling. I'm not hungry but I like to nibble. I like something sweet after my tea so bought some low fat choc mousses and some Kellogg's choc oat things. But it the nibbling in between that is my downfall. I'm struggling trying to curb it. It's my bday on fri so I already know next weeks gonna be bad!x

Well it got chipped n abit more keeps cumin away. Think the nerver r exposed u no but im just scared of the dentist!!! Feel high as a kite on these painkillers but it eased enough to let me eat my dinner. Haha il always find a way to eat. Least its the back tooth tho so u cnt c it but still. Well i mite c how i go this week on 3 healthy meals and i mite try next week. Sure your top wil cum hun wel i hope it does u dont want to be having any more traumas over clothes. So whens your w.d then is it stil tuesday? Didnt even miss not jumping on mine this morn. I even had sum coco pops to celebrate the no scales. Made a beef stew for tea so that means i cn sit with my hotwater bottle on my cheek and chill for abit watchin fireman sam!!! When do u get your results back? Did it all go ok.x

Hi matey-yep top arrived n its lovely.Had a good night even though my feet were killing-i didnt have hammer toes and
bunions last time I wore those sandals! Lol! Had a spag bol n a couple of pints of cider (in halves!) out of my weeklies.None left now so its 27pps a day til weigh day (Wed) -great! Had a bad morning though-3 rice krispie squares at 4pps each! Thats cos ive had no sleep! Yesterday morning sam woke up at 4am chucking up all over-cleaned up then at 5 he did it all again! totally knackered n 2 top it all OH,s gone back 2 bed! Wouldnt mind but its me whos working 2 night. wont get 2 bed til midnight!
Sal x

Last edited:
Hey sal. Glad u had a gud time and the top came. Poor sam. Leah had exactly the same last sataday. We was goin out for our tea drove there got her out and she was sick al over the car park so bak hme we went to a pizza!!! Been realy gud this weekend which im chuffed about coz i give up at weekends. Cant believe the lazy sods gone bak to bed. U Shud get sam to play realy noisily. Snuggle up on the sofa with him and im sure he wil nod off if he hasnt been well then u can get an hour.x aww lucy wot happend hun u was doing so well. R u guna stick to the 5.2 or try sumthing dif?x

Hey sal. Glad u had a gud time and the top came. Poor sam. Leah had exactly the same last sataday. We was goin out for our tea drove there got her out and she was sick al over the car park so bak hme we went to a pizza!!! Been realy gud this weekend which im chuffed about coz i give up at weekends. Cant believe the lazy sods gone bak to bed. U Shud get sam to play realy noisily. Snuggle up on the sofa with him and im sure he wil nod off if he hasnt been well then u can get an hour.x aww lucy wot happend hun u was doing so well. R u guna stick to the 5.2 or try sumthing dif?x
Ha! Sam doesnt do snuggling! He was falling asleep in the car on the way back from the outlaws and i kept poking him thinking we could all sleep when we got home,but no-Mr Bloody maker and we,ve no chance,now the ice cream mans turned up! OH bought him a screwball n he,s full of it. Thats him not eating his tea again!
Sal x

Oh not mister maker!!! Sounds just like my house does that. Get an icecream promise theyl eat there tea and do they,nope. Dog enjoys it tho haha. Pepper pig and lazy town in my house i tel u my brain cant take anymore. Your doin realy well this week tho hun.x

Oh not mister maker!!! Sounds just like my house does that. Get an icecream promise theyl eat there tea and do they,nope. Dog enjoys it tho haha. Pepper pig and lazy town in my house i tel u my brain cant take anymore. Your doin realy well this week tho hun.x

Yep at least he beats Abney and bloody teal!-sams obsessed u cant get a word out of him when thats on- cant c the attraction myself but i,ve tried 2 get them on dvd that,d b bliss but just my luck 4 him 2 pick probably the only programme on c Beebies that doesnt do a dvd!Don,t know about the diet-i,m hanging on by a thread,loll! Sam was up at 5.30 by 6.15 i,d had a rice krispie square and a kit kat chunky (got them 4 the babysitter n she didnt eat them!) Great-so thats 10 pps down n its not even half six yet!The scales are showing 2 n a half off but it was 4 on Sun morning-never mind i could have put the lot back on i suppose!
Sal x
Sal x

Sal thatr brill tho considering you went out at the weekend. Leahs been on at me since 6 to get up. I didnt sleep wel and i must of watched the clock til 2!!x

Sal thatr brill tho considering you went out at the weekend. Leahs been on at me since 6 to get up. I didnt sleep wel and i must of watched the clock til 2!!x

Well the diets really gone out of the window 2 day-no big meals but just nibbling crap all day.A 6 pk of Kinder buenos,Sams Quavers (WTF!) several Warb sandwich thins with wafer-thin turkey ham and mayo (i,m addicted),yada,yada! Draw the line as they say -tomorrows another day!
Sal x

The nibbling is a huge problem for me too :( I want to nibble on chocolate hobnobs so badly right now!x

Choc hobnobs oh god i havent had them 4 ages. I realy want sum now!!! Love cheese 2 i cud nibble that all day. Never mind sal thats wot happens when u get up at stupid o clock and b made to watch kids tv. U can do it just b extra gud til w.i. did lesleys 2mile walk 2day and i was sweating like a pig. That was the longest 32mins of my life!!! I am so unfit.x

Choc hobnobs oh god i havent had them 4 ages. I realy want sum now!!! Love cheese 2 i cud nibble that all day. Never mind sal thats wot happens when u get up at stupid o clock and b made to watch kids tv. U can do it just b extra gud til w.i. did lesleys 2mile walk 2day and i was sweating like a pig. That was the longest 32mins of my life!!! I am so unfit.x
So funny matey!-Anyway gotta go-need 2 squeeze in a quick 5 miler b 4 nursery! Lol!
Sal x

Is it weigh day 2moz 4 u hun? ive taken my measurments this morn so im guna go by them 4 a few weeks. So do u think u wil get a loss this week. Apart from yesterday uve dun realy well. Did lesly again and my bum cheeks r actualy killin. Im guna do it every day apart from the weekend. Coz i dont need an audience from kids and oh.x

Is it weigh day 2moz 4 u hun? ive taken my measurments this morn so im guna go by them 4 a few weeks. So do u think u wil get a loss this week. Apart from yesterday uve dun realy well. Did lesly again and my bum cheeks r actualy killin. Im guna do it every day apart from the weekend. Coz i dont need an audience from kids and oh.x

PMSL Trinab! I remember about 15 yrs ago when Ben was about 12 leaving the front door open and about 4 12yr olds trooping through the front room when I was just getting to the tough bit of Reebok advanced (step video)! Talk about embarrassing! At least i wasnt as fat as I am now!Well i,ve had a crap day foodwise.We were selling Cadburys cream eggs off for 10 pence cos they,re discontinued! Well u can guess the rest! Weigh day is tomorrow.At the moment its showing about 2 n a half off but we,ll see!
Sal x

Back