is it just me

I think people either get on with WW or they don't, think I'm one of the lucky ones who does, SW on the other hand which people rave about I couldn't get on with! I will get a new Weekly PP Allowance on Friday when I WI so just think I probably won't use them this week, I just don't want to eat for the sake of eating, that's what got me into this mess in the first place! Did you see I have a diary on here? X

Yeh thats what got me,i used them for the sake of it and i wasnt hungry. Well you can use them as a sort of saftey net incase of a event or sumthing. No i didnt no but il go have a luck 4 u and a read thru. Im sure your guna do great tho. I only realy want to loose a stone tho i wana keep my curves and i realy do not want my boobs shrinkin more than they already have done haha.x

That's fab Trinab. Well done! Well I have come back from being away (I didn't hold back on the eating whilst away) but started the no chocolate today. So far so good. Had shreddies, then jacket potato and beans for lunch and steamed veg with pork (no potatoes as had one earlier) for tea. I'm pleased with that so hopefully day 2 tomorrow will go okay xx

That's fab Trinab. Well done! Well I have come back from being away (I didn't hold back on the eating whilst away) but started the no chocolate today. So far so good. Had shreddies, then jacket potato and beans for lunch and steamed veg with pork (no potatoes as had one earlier) for tea. I'm pleased with that so hopefully day 2 tomorrow will go okay xx

Welcome Back Lucy and well done on resisting the chocolate! Do you normally use your Weeklies? X

Well dun luce. Did u have a gud time? So r u stil doing your 5.2 diet? Have u tried the lesley sansone walk at home.x

I gave up on ww.

I'm going to try the 5:2 again. Not this week as I have so much going on and not had chance to plan so aiming for no choc and healthy this week.

Not heard of it Trinab. What is it?x

Shes called lesley sansone and its a walk at home work out. U can eitha do 2 miles 1 mile or 3 mile. Its realy gud ive dun it 4 a week and lost a total of 6 inch!!!! When u have finished u have walked the 2 mile in your livin room. i just get it up on youtube on the tv and off i go. Give it a go. I dnt like hardcore workouts where your in pain and cnt even sit down the day after so this is great. If i can do it any1 can.x

Shes called lesley sansone and its a walk at home work out. U can eitha do 2 miles 1 mile or 3 mile. Its realy gud ive dun it 4 a week and lost a total of 6 inch!!!! When u have finished u have walked the 2 mile in your livin room. i just get it up on youtube on the tv and off i go. Give it a go. I dnt like hardcore workouts where your in pain and cnt even sit down the day after so this is great. If i can do it any1 can.x

I know this is an odd question but does the walking involve much arm movement? I've got a very temperamental shoulder and therefore need something which doesn't involve upper body and its surprising how much some walking does! X

Yeh she does get your upper body moving but it doesnt matter if u cant do it the most important thing is to just keep moving. try the 1mile first and c how u get on.x

Yeh she does get your upper body moving but it doesnt matter if u cant do it the most important thing is to just keep moving. try the 1mile first and c how u get on.x

I will do that tonight once I've put my daughter to bed, I've just got the TiVo box where you can use You Tube on the TV so that will be really good to try. thanks for replying so quickly. X

I gained 0.5lbs at WI, i know its not much but then i binged on choc and put another 0.5 on! Now got a 1lb to lose :(

Hows everybody getting on.x:)

I've had the day from hell but not letting it wreck my week! Stuck to my 12pp Spag Bol for dinner and I've got 2pp left for a pack of Tangy Toms later! X How's u Sweetie? X

Oh no hun how cum? Im gud. You wil b glad to no ive had my lunch and tea 2day. That twix last nite didnt taste as gud as i remember. Think its coz i didnt want it but i had it to bulk up my cals.x

Back