is it just me

Yeh it wil but im still realy full. I had a yog and 2 satsumas after my tea.x

You might get the 9pm munchies! I've got 1pp left lol. X

Nooo im going to have my weetabix at 8 and thats it. Il take my self to bed at 9 if needs must.x

Will u eat it even if you're not hungry? X

No not if im not hungry. Thats another thing ive learned tho im not going to die just because i feel a little peckish. I just have to change my way of thinking regarding food.x

No not if im not hungry. Thats another thing ive learned tho im not going to die just because i feel a little peckish. I just have to change my way of thinking regarding food.x

I've started trying to have a glass of water if I'm hungry as it could be thirst masked as hunger! X

Just had it it was delish. Havent had weetabix for ages. I can c me having them for brekie in the morning.x

I have weetabix every morning for breakfast.
Love them!

And those pics look fab.
Just think how amazing you'll look once you get to your goal weight and you'll be feeling so confident in yourself.
Glad you're feeling on track.
You can weigh in on thursdays with me =D

Also, did you do your double exercise today?!?! haha
x

Just had it it was delish. Havent had weetabix for ages. I can c me having them for brekie in the morning.x
Got a masseeeeve box in the cupboard-they,ll be out of date cos i only fancy them once a flood-i,ll post them 2 u-haha!
Sal x

Love them!

And those pics look fab.
Just think how amazing you'll look once you get to your goal weight and you'll be feeling so confident in yourself.

x

Yes i sure did and i also took the iniciative and went for an hours walk!!! Yay w.i buddies haha.x

Do you think they are better value in terms of PP instead of cereal? X

Love them!

And those pics look fab.

x

You'll be the Weetabix (Will)PowerPuff Girls! X

They are 3and half for 2 on the vintage so not sure what the pp are. Vintage is just stuck in my head and i can manage my points better. Im still using my exercise for milk and eating 22.x

They are 3and half for 2 on the vintage so not sure what the pp are. Vintage is just stuck in my head and i can manage my points better. Im still using my exercise for milk and eating 22.x

3pp for two but I'm not sure what other cereal is as I never eat it! I'm so glad you're keeping up with the exercise for milk regime, proud of you Trina! X

Mine are the morrisons own and thats including the milk. Thanx hun. Your doing realy well yourself and your going to be smiling from ear to ear tomoz.x

Yes i sure did and i also took the iniciative and went for an hours walk!!! Yay w.i buddies haha.x

Brilliant!
I'm pleased you did it.
You could've easily not done it.
And I'm very proud that you went for an hour's walk.
You are definitely changed today.

Just try to remember how you've felt today when you have another downer - we all have them, so there's bound to be another one at some point - maybe write a little letter to your future self about how good you feel today, so when you're having a bad day, read it, and maybe it'll help you remember how brilliant being on plan can be and that you can do it!

So so proud of you!!
x

Thanx emma you are very motivational. Im so on it that nothing is going to stand in my way this time. Im going to reach my goal.x

Back