is it just me

Im doing realy good hun. I cant wait til monday. Hope ive done well. R u excited bout friday wi? X

You really do seem to be really into it this week.
Good for you.
Once you get through your first week, you'll hopefully see a really good result and notice how easy it was and that will motivate you to carry on

I Realy hope so coz im sick of loosing and gaining the same few pounds. I cant get enough of homemade chips tho. I Pinched the recipe from the sw thread :D

Im doing realy good hun. I cant wait til monday. Hope ive done well. R u excited bout friday wi? X

Awwwww I'm so pleased for you Sweetie, you deserve every success. I'm feeling ok this week, I've upped my exercise with some walking but still only stuck to my 26pp and not used any weeklies, fingers crossed for a better result than 0.5lb. X

I Realy hope so coz im sick of loosing and gaining the same few pounds. I cant get enough of homemade chips tho. I Pinched the recipe from the sw thread :D

Mmmmmmm I love SW Chips especially when they are made with Peri Peri Aseasoning sprinkled on top! X

I make them with smoked paprika and garlic powder,so gud.x

That sounds so tasty! I've got loads of different seasonings, gotta love a bit of seasoning! X

I had mccains micro chips today after pointing them last night as laserforce.
They tasted good! Mmmmmm. Haha.
Hope you've had a good day

I had mccains micro chips today after pointing them last night as laserforce.
They tasted good! Mmmmmm. Haha.
Hope you've had a good day

I love Micro Chips, u used to get 4 boxes in a pack, now u only get 3 I think! X

I love Micro Chips, u used to get 4 boxes in a pack, now u only get 3 I think! X

No, I got 4 boxes.
My local freezer shop also have 2 boxes.
It's 2 boxes for £1 or 4 boxes for £1.75.
Bit more expensive that I'd like to pay for stuff, but they're only 4pp a box and you don't have to weigh them like ww chips.
However, in morrisons atm they're only £1.50 (or they might be £1.25. My memory is atrocious atm haha) on offer from £1.75 for the 4 boxes.
So if you wanna get any, now would be the time whilst they're reduced.

I also had 3 veggie fingers (I really do like them haha) and 38g of salad cream (just 1pp! - my book says 30g is 2pp, but I took the NI straight from my bottle, so I'm going with that. Plus I don't think I measured it wrong, cuz that's the second time I've done it and got the same results.)
Mmm mmm mmm. Really filling dinner with a few points left for cake & ice cream =D

Could of gone millions better food wise hun. Hows your day been.x

Oh no.
What happened?!
One bad day isn't a problem, and if need be, up your exercise tomorrow or for a couple of days, earn back some of the calories (nearly said points and then remembered you'd switched back haha).
My day was good but busy thanks, just catching up on my subscriptions (EVERYONE seems to have updated today haha) and then I'll post about it. Not too interesting today though.

x

What happend is i fell off the wagon big time and stuffed my face. U and serena have gota crack the whip with me. So prepare your stern voice coz i expect u both to shout at me every morn to keep me on track.x

TRINA!!!!
HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!

How was that?!?! Haha.
As I just said to someone else, don't let one bad meal ruin the day and don't let one bad day ruin the week.
Just draw a line under it today.
Do you have a snack box?! Something you can fill up with low calorie things that if you feel like binging, you can dive into that and it won't cause so much damage?!

And set yourself the goals.
Give yourself goals and the rewards you're gonna treat yourself to when you hit that goal.
Make it nice and big and obvious and put it somewhere that you will see it and will deter you from eating rubbish because you know that eating that junk will mean it'll take longer to get to your next reward.

Also, I'm going to punish you.
You have to do double the workout you usually do.
Burn off that junk!!!!

If you don't, I'll demote you from your (will)power puff girl status! Haha
x

Oh crapolas. Your hard emma,i love it. Ok so thats my punishment for 2moz,oh the sweating of it all. Im guna make a little low cal treat draw in the fridge. U have sum realy gud advice tho hun.x

Oh crapolas. Your hard emma,i love it. Ok so thats my punishment for 2moz,oh the sweating of it all. Im guna make a little low cal treat draw in the fridge. U have sum realy gud advice tho hun.x

You better make sure you do double. I'll be checking! Haha.

Yeah, give it a go with the treat drawer.
I have bags near my chair in the living room with all my snack bars/ww cakes/ww crisps etc that I pick and choose from.
I'll take bits and pieces and pop them into my lunchbox, or when I've got my evening points left, I'll get something from the bags.
I know the points of all the different things, so I know what I can fit into my allowance.

We've got 3 freezers in my house, a big tall upright one, a chest freezer, and a smaller upright one.
My mum has given me the smaller upright one to put all my food in.
I'm the only one that uses that freezer, so a bit like my bags, I'll go in there and take what I want.
It also means I'm not scrounging around looking for my foods.

So if you've got a designated area for yourself, it might make it easier.

I'm glad you enjoy my advice and I hope we can get you a loss this week.
In fact, I know we'll get you a loss this week!
You're doing so well so far.
Keep it up!
x

Aww thanx. Thats realy motivating hun. Its my shoppin day 2moz so im going to be super organized and plan things. Also i dont think i eat enough in the day so thats y i get hungry and binge on a nite time. Hope kids dont find my treat cupboard.x

Aww thanx. Thats realy motivating hun. Its my shoppin day 2moz so im going to be super organized and plan things. Also i dont think i eat enough in the day so thats y i get hungry and binge on a nite time. Hope kids dont find my treat cupboard.x

Yeah, if you don't eat enough during the day, you'll binge.
Hopefully once you get your snacks sorted, you'll be able to go there and have a snack in between meals to keep you going.
Or, do what I do, and make sure you leave some points in the evening, especially for snacking on treats with.

I'm glad you find my words motivating.
Everyone needs someone to have their back.
I'm only so motivated and able to motivate everyone else because my boyfriend is very supportive and motivational.
And therefore I can pass that onto others.

Tell the kids that that is YOUR food and to keep their mitts off.
It's frustrating when someone eats your food - my sister does it to me all the time.
It gets me extremely furious.
So angry that I actually scream with rage sometimes to calm down haha
Maybe make them their own treat boxes?! Then if you wanted, when you had a treat, you could tell them they can have a treat from their box?!
Or maybe as a bribery box to get them to wash the dishes or clean up or whatever chores you can get them to do if they don't already haha, or for having a day without fighting, or for being super nice or something.
Just an idea =)
x

Hey Girlies :) Just been catching up on your little chat from last night! I'm going to definitely look in Morrissons for the Micro Chips while they are on offer (Gotta love an offer!). I think you're definitely right about the Salad Cream Emma as all the condiments I have in the fridge work out cheaper in PP than the book, I think it's just brand dependent and as I tend to have own brand they normally have less PP. Loving the idea of the low PP Snack Bag, I've never had cause for one but I can see that it would be really good for you Trina and try to eat more in the day as that will really help you. I'm not sure if you saw my post in another thread but I use 6pp approx for Breakfast, 5pp approx for lunch, 1pp for Milk which leaves me 4pp for Evening Snacks, I find I never get a hungry minute in the day as my PP are well spread out and I don't need to use the Weeklies. Good Luck for today Sweetie, you CAN stay on track! X

Hey Girlies :) Just been catching up on your little chat from last night! I'm going to definitely look in Morrissons for the Micro Chips while they are on offer (Gotta love an offer!). I think you're definitely right about the Salad Cream Emma as all the condiments I have in the fridge work out cheaper in PP than the book, I think it's just brand dependent and as I tend to have own brand they normally have less PP. Loving the idea of the low PP Snack Bag, I've never had cause for one but I can see that it would be really good for you Trina and try to eat more in the day as that will really help you. I'm not sure if you saw my post in another thread but I use 6pp approx for Breakfast, 5pp approx for lunch, 1pp for Milk which leaves me 4pp for Evening Snacks, I find I never get a hungry minute in the day as my PP are well spread out and I don't need to use the Weeklies. Good Luck for today Sweetie, you CAN stay on track! X

Are you only on 16 points a day?! You forgot to mention your dinner lol.

But I knew what you meant, I'm messing with ya.

I also split up my points.
3 for breakfast, 6-10 for lunch, 6-10 for dinner and then leftovers go on evening snacks.

And if I do get hungry during the day, I'll eat 0 point food, like fruit, an egg white or a laughing cow cheese.
I'm sure you've heard me say all this before Serena, but it's good to have it spread out everywhere as it'll be available to more people and will maybe help them with their weight loss.

Yes, good luck Trina. We know you can do it.
Hopefully you got all the binging out of you system yesterday.
x

Back