is it just me

Leslie is a boob shrinker is that what your telling me serena!!x

She is! Well look at her, she's not exactly Pammie Anderson lol x

Well done Trina!
That's an amazing result.
You've done so well!!!
You totally deserve a result like that after working so hard.
Well done well done well done!!!!!!

Trina, I want roast tonight and its all your fault!!! X

Haha. Do it hun. It was so filling and so worth it.x

I might do :) Need to see what time we get home first, otherwise ill do it tomorrow night. X

I've increased my goal weight by 7 pounds as I realised that I do want to be about 10 stone but that's naked... at weight watchers I'll be heavier due to clothes and WI in the evening. Plus I'll get to goal quicker :p

I've increased my goal weight by 7 pounds as I realised that I do want to be about 10 stone but that's naked... at weight watchers I'll be heavier due to clothes and WI in the evening. Plus I'll get to goal quicker :p

Thanx sarah. Yeh i think ten stones gud. I dont want to go below ten coz i think il luk sily.x

Yay for the roast. im havin pasta bolognese bake 2nite.x

Would that be homemade or jar?!? Lol! X

U mean u don't stand at WW naked Sarah! X

Its only 11 points for it and thats with realy cheese 1375953375326.jpg1375953375326.jpg

Dnt ask me y i just put the same pic on twice.x

Lol! The things u can buy these days! However with all the stuff u have to add, surely it's just seasonings in there anyway? X

Haha Serena can you imagine the looks on their faces if I stripped down naked at next WI? I think I'd be arrested!

Back