is it just me

Thats not 2 bad as a treat is it. What r u going do with your roast.x

Roast Potatoes, Stuffing Balls, Roast Parsnips, Yorkshire Puds, String Beans, Carrots, Broccoli, Baby Corn, Gravy and Mint Sauce! X

I love parsnips!

That iced bun looks gorgeous but would make me so ill! I'll leave you to enjoy it!

I love parsnips!

That iced bun looks gorgeous but would make me so ill! I'll leave you to enjoy it!

Thats me and u goin to serenas for tea then:) i realy realy did enjoy it and im satisfied where as b4 ww i would of been back in the fridge to see what else i could have.x

Well the Stuffing Balls are made Sweeties :) No meat here tho, hope that's ok! Glad u enjoyed the Cake Trina! X

I dont mind hun im just love parsnips. Cake was yummy.x

I hope you're not just being polite cos you always say my food sounds nice lol x

I hope you're not just being polite cos you always say my food sounds nice lol x

Thats coz it always is hun. You always have yummy things and u make them from scratch. I wouldnt come if it was your random sandwiches tho so im not just been polite.x:)

Thats coz it always is hun. You always have yummy things and u make them from scratch. I wouldnt come if it was your random sandwiches tho so im not just been polite.x:)

That's ok, those are for when I wouldn't have to cook for guests or Poppy! Can u imagine what I used to eat when I lived on my own Pre-poppy lol x

I dont think id b coming for tea put it that way.x:D

Ha ha ha! The one thing I can remember eating was tonnes of Cheese n Onion Pasties with Cheesy Mash as I was never allowed either at home so I rebelled lol x

Cheese ham and salad cream sandwiches are the bomb.x

Think I might make some Potato Salad Sandwiches to take on the journey next Monday. X

Just remembered i drop a point now coz im in the next stone bracket.x

Is that how it works on vintage?
Every time you're down a stone bracket, you lose a point?
Because ours drops when you drop into the next 10lbs.
So 17 points for weighing 170-179lbs, 16 points for weighing 160-169lbs etc.

Here it is. Only 1 is mineView attachment 102271

That looks SOOOOOO nice.
Jel.com

Think I might make some Potato Salad Sandwiches to take on the journey next Monday. X

I used to eat sugar sandwiches when I was younger.
Diabetes in a snack there!! Haha
Mmmmmmmm.

Is that how it works on vintage?
Every time you're down a stone bracket, you lose a point?
Because ours drops when you drop into the next 10lbs.
So 17 points for weighing 170-179lbs, 16 points for weighing 160-169lbs etc.

That looks SOOOOOO nice.
Jel.com

I used to eat sugar sandwiches when I was younger.
Diabetes in a snack there!! Haha
Mmmmmmmm.

Sugar Sandwiches?!? Never heard of those! Potato Salad are my all time favourite! And that Bun is only 13pp so you'd only have to use 7 real pp as u have 6 extra pp ;-) x

Sugar Sandwiches?!? Never heard of those! Potato Salad are my all time favourite! And that Bun is only 13pp so you'd only have to use 7 real pp as u have 6 extra pp ;-) x

I've only got 6pp left tonight.
Gonna have a ww yoghurt and the remaining ww lemon cheesecake that I got reduced the other day.

Talking of reduced.
I popped into morrisons on my way home from work today and spotted cheese for my grandma.
I got 7 blocks of different types of cheese for 29p each.
Works out at £2.03 for the 7.
Regular price - £23.24.
She was very happy.
I'm just as good at bargains as you ;)

Also... I had a fruit scone with jam & cream for pudding at lunch today.
Mmmmmm.

Back