is it just me

I've only got 6pp left tonight.
Gonna have a ww yoghurt and the remaining ww lemon cheesecake that I got reduced the other day.

Talking of reduced.
I popped into morrisons on my way home from work today and spotted cheese for my grandma.
I got 7 blocks of different types of cheese for 29p each.
Works out at £2.03 for the 7.
Regular price - £23.24.
She was very happy.
I'm just as good at bargains as you ;)

Also... I had a fruit scone with jam & cream for pudding at lunch today.
Mmmmmm.

Mmmmmmm Scone! Did the Cream or Jam go on first ;-) That Cheese was a real bargain although I would probably be back to where I started If I acquired 7 blocks of cheese! X Is it quite easy to eat 32pp then?!? X

Mmmmmmm Scone! Did the Cream or Jam go on first ;-) That Cheese was a real bargain although I would probably be back to where I started If I acquired 7 blocks of cheese! X Is it quite easy to eat 32pp then?!? X

Jam first, as it should be ;)
It was only half a scone - the same as the ones I had at grandma's a couple of weeks ago - she froze the rest and got them out this morning for lunchtime.

And yeah... seems a little too easy haha.
I used to have a 8pp or so lunchtime, but today I had a 10pp lunch and a 4pp dessert.
Then dinner was 8pp and I've got 6pp left for pudding - but I used to have between 2 and 4pp for pudding.

Jam first, as it should be ;)
It was only half a scone - the same as the ones I had at grandma's a couple of weeks ago - she froze the rest and got them out this morning for lunchtime.

And yeah... seems a little too easy haha.
I used to have a 8pp or so lunchtime, but today I had a 10pp lunch and a 4pp dessert.
Then dinner was 8pp and I've got 6pp left for pudding - but I used to have between 2 and 4pp for pudding.

Yey for bigger meals and Puds ;-) The Scones do sound good! And no it should be cream first ;-) x

Is that how it works on vintage?
Every time you're down a stone bracket, you lose a point?
Because ours drops when you drop into the next 10lbs.
So 17 points for weighing 170-179lbs, 16 points for weighing 160-169lbs etc.

That looks SOOOOOO nice.
Jel.com

I used to eat sugar sandwiches when I was younger.
Diabetes in a snack there!! Haha
Mmmmmmmm.

Yeh when u drop a stone bracket u loose a point. Sugar sandwiches thats harsh. I did used to have sugar and vinegar on pancakes tho. The cake was amazin,mite get another next week. Ok obviously go to morys at the wrong time. The only thing i got yesterday was sum scones reduced to 35p and sum teacakes for 30p and i went at 6. I Cant get any later coz i dont have anybody to look after the kids.x

Yeh when u drop a stone bracket u loose a point. Sugar sandwiches thats harsh. I did used to have sugar and vinegar on pancakes tho. The cake was amazin,mite get another next week. Ok obviously go to morys at the wrong time. The only thing i got yesterday was sum scones reduced to 35p and sum teacakes for 30p and i went at 6. I Cant get any later coz i dont have anybody to look after the kids.x

Boo to no reductions :-( I know u don't count those cakes as they are your WI Treat but i still think they are excellent value in the Pts/PP. what do u have planned for today Trina?x

Boo to no reductions :-( I know u don't count those cakes as they are your WI Treat but i still think they are excellent value in the Pts/PP. what do u have planned for today Trina?x

They are hun and if u have them with a cup of tea your filled up. Well ive woken up with a spot on my chin that feels like its guna take over my face. Its pay back for not pointin the cake haha. Im not sure today hun fridays are usualy abit boring realy. Your friends are coming today arnt they and then its your amazing roast.x

They are hun and if u have them with a cup of tea your filled up. Well ive woken up with a spot on my chin that feels like its guna take over my face. Its pay back for not pointin the cake haha. Im not sure today hun fridays are usualy abit boring realy. Your friends are coming today arnt they and then its your amazing roast.x

That'll teach you ;-) I still haven't drunk any tea, can u believe that! I have got Phsio at 0930, then need to pop to Asda to get a Parsnip and pack of Yorkshires, then my friend and her daughter are coming (Im doing the same lunch as the other day with the Quiche) and then it's Roast time! Yeah Baby Yeah! X

That'll teach you ;-) I still haven't drunk any tea, can u believe that! I have got Phsio at 0930, then need to pop to Asda to get a Parsnip and pack of Yorkshires, then my friend and her daughter are coming (Im doing the same lunch as the other day with the Quiche) and then it's Roast time! Yeah Baby Yeah! X

Hope phsio goes well hun. I mite try make my own quiche 1 of these days. Everybody loves the roast.x

Hope phsio goes well hun. I mite try make my own quiche 1 of these days. Everybody loves the roast.x

I love Homemade Quiche but u must try the Higgidy one, they are amazing for shop bought! X

Il take a trip up there 1 day next week then. Do they have loads of flavours?x

Smoked English Bacon & Mature Cheddar
Spinach, Feta & Roasted Red Pepper

Those are the only two listed on the Website :-( They are £3.78 each but I got mine reduced so u might be lucky. X

Smoked English Bacon & Mature Cheddar
Spinach, Feta & Roasted Red Pepper

Those are the only two listed on the Website :-( They are £3.78 each but I got mine reduced so u might be lucky. X

My look with bargins i doubt it but if there as gud as u say il pay that for it.x

My look with bargins i doubt it but if there as gud as u say il pay that for it.x

It gives 4 decent pieces too. we've got that Quiche for lunch today and then I've got the Homemade Crustless One for the picnic tomorrow. X

That's cos all the cool kids have quiche ;-) x

You can get Higgidy quiches in Sainsburys too. I must confess when me and mum have one, we have half each!!!

You can get Higgidy quiches in Sainsburys too. I must confess when me and mum have one, we have half each!!!

That's still only 12pp for the veggie one which I don't think is bad for something so yummy! X

Back