is it just me

Chil girls im here. hey shez glad your bk hun ive not been doin 2 wel but pulled my finger out weds. How u getin on? So 2day i have had toast fruit sum homemade cake that my sis mum in law made and it was beta than anything i had ever tasted in my life followed by 2 amereto and diet coke. im havin my chow mein later 2. Got my scales bk and just been on them even tho ive eaten all day and its says 11.2. Even tho that means i am 2 pound heavier than my last wi i was expectin alot worse than that so im realy pleased.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooooo Good News! Told u it wouldn't be as bad as you thought! Hope u enjoy your Chow Mein x

ahh thats not bad then!
ive been on off on off for too long!
gettin back on it tomoro but was sayin its my bday soon n nxt weekend some fam n friends are comin round for drinks n im gonna put a bit of food on...
n tom wants to take me for a meal so! ive probably started again at the wrong time? especially with xmas round the corner too!! oh well! we'll see lol xx

ahh thats not bad then!
ive been on off on off for too long!
gettin back on it tomoro but was sayin its my bday soon n nxt weekend some fam n friends are comin round for drinks n im gonna put a bit of food on...
n tom wants to take me for a meal so! ive probably started again at the wrong time? especially with xmas round the corner too!! oh well! we'll see lol xx

U can only do your best hun. Juru me gud up til the days your doing sumthing. Every little helps.x

Good Morning Trina :) How are u feeling today? Is Tyler back to school today? X

Morning hun. Yep they both are. Feelin very bloated 2day.x

Randomly You answered my Message but the Quote is something different?!? X

What the hel is that about haha!!! The scales r up to 11.4 2day i realy dont no wots going on.x

What the hel is that about haha!!! The scales r up to 11.4 2day i realy dont no wots going on.x

I don't know?!? Who is that person?!? I reckon you're probably retaining water and salt from the Chinese, u need to flush it out.x

I don't know?!? Who is that person?!? I reckon you're probably retaining water and salt from the Chinese, u need to flush it out.x

Wel wen i woke up yesterday morning i could hardly swalow my mouth was that dry so it must b the takeaway. Y are they gatecrashin the quotes!! Here goes c if it works this time.x

Wel wen i woke up yesterday morning i could hardly swalow my mouth was that dry so it must b the takeaway. Y are they gatecrashin the quotes!! Here goes c if it works this time.x

Poxy Takeaways!!! It's all the MSG they put inn them! What are your plans for today? X

Poxy Takeaways!!! It's all the MSG they put inn them! What are your plans for today? X

Cleanin this house. I domt have to pick leah up til 12.45 so i can crack on. I need anutha workout to do im bored of lesley and i dnt like 30ds. Any ideas?x

Cleanin this house. I domt have to pick leah up til 12.45 so i can crack on. I need anutha workout to do im bored of lesley and i dnt like 30ds. Any ideas?x

Come raid my wardrobe, there's 20 DVDs gathering dust ;-) Mine has stayed clean and tidy, so far so good! X

Come raid my wardrobe, there's 20 DVDs gathering dust ;-) Mine has stayed clean and tidy, so far so good! X

Haha your a little horder!! Im guna have to have a luk on you tube i need to break the eleven stone barrier b4 i go crazy.x

Haha your a little horder!! Im guna have to have a luk on you tube i need to break the eleven stone barrier b4 i go crazy.x

Going crazy is sure to burn the inches away ;-) I am definitely a hoarder but I need them one day! I used to have a Spreadsheet where I did a different one every day on rotation! X

Going crazy is sure to burn the inches away ;-) I am definitely a hoarder but I need them one day! I used to have a Spreadsheet where I did a different one every day on rotation! X

I just need to get off my bum and do sum exercise.x

Afternoon all!

I felt good today because I finally got a bargain! I got a free £10 Debenhams gift card last week for spending £50 on bras (they are so expensive :( ) and today I saw there is 20% off in Debenhams with a code from the Metro, so I bought my mum a christmas present with £10 off using the giftcard, and free delivery which is what the 20% off worked out to :) Plus one of the items I bought her was half price anyway!

I never usually find good deals!

Afternoon all!

I felt good today because I finally got a bargain! I got a free £10 Debenhams gift card last week for spending £50 on bras (they are so expensive :( ) and today I saw there is 20% off in Debenhams with a code from the Metro, so I bought my mum a christmas present with £10 off using the giftcard, and free delivery which is what the 20% off worked out to :) Plus one of the items I bought her was half price anyway!

I never usually find good deals!

That is a bargin i never find any either. Im the sort that if i want sumthing i buy the first 1 i c and dont bother lookin round for a beter deal.x

Back