is it just me

That is a bargin i never find any either. Im the sort that if i want sumthing i buy the first 1 i c and dont bother lookin round for a beter deal.x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using MiniMins.com mobile app

im like that too!
or il buy it n the deal comes on afterwards! x

Oooooo get you with your Bargain Sarah! You'll be giving the Coupon Queen a run for her Money ;-) x Hope Monday has been ok for you Trina. X

Just cant get my head in it and the weight is slowly creeping back on.x

Just cant get my head in it and the weight is slowly creeping back on.x

I think you need a break for a little while Sweetie. X

Maybe your rite hun. I just mant to eat healthy without pointin or cal counting.x

Too Right! It's clearly messing with your Head and that isn't good for your Mind or Body :-( You know we will all be here for you.x

Too Right! It's clearly messing with your Head and that isn't good for your Mind or Body :-( You know we will all be here for you.x

Thanx hun i just feel a let down at the min. Who said bein slim make u happy eh.x

Thanx hun i just feel a let down at the min. Who said bein slim make u happy eh.x

I think I was happier when I was wallowing in 7 Bottles of Wine and 7 Takeaways a Week! X

I had this convo with my sis 2day and i was happier when i was bigger. People think been slim makes u happy wen actualy all it does is make u pick at yourself and find different things u dont like bout ourselves.x

I had this convo with my sis 2day and i was happier when i was bigger. People think been slim makes u happy wen actualy all it does is make u pick at yourself and find different things u dont like bout ourselves.x

That's so true, I think my body even looked better at its heaviest! It needs clothes now lol x

Trina be whatever weight you want to be! You dont have to be whatever weight other people think. If you were happier heavier then you could always try gaining some weight again! I hope you feel better soon.

hope ur ok trina :) x

im ok hun. Ive been on my best behaviour since tuesday. Got wi 2moz mornin. Gota get into them tens. Hows u hun. Nice pick hun i thort u was a blondie tho for sum reason haha.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

im ok hun. Ive been on my best behaviour since tuesday. Got wi 2moz mornin. Gota get into them tens. Hows u hun. Nice pick hun i thort u was a blondie tho for sum reason haha.x

haha what u tryna say? only jokin ;)
ohh good luck with weigh in tomoro!! let us know how u get on!
i totally wrecked it yesterday with a binge n a chinese so decided im gonna get back on it tues as this weekends a write off neway n my bday will be over with!

haha what u tryna say? only jokin ;)
ohh good luck with weigh in tomoro!! let us know how u get on!
i totally wrecked it yesterday with a binge n a chinese so decided im gonna get back on it tues as this weekends a write off neway n my bday will be over with!

Haha i just had a pic in my head that u were blonde. Your stunnin tgjo hun. Must b the week for chinese i had pork chowmein on sataday an it wa huge, i ate it all tho. Well have a gud bday and dont think bout food and just enjoy it.x

Haha i just had a pic in my head that u were blonde. Your stunnin tgjo hun. Must b the week for chinese i had pork chowmein on sataday an it wa huge, i ate it all tho. Well have a gud bday and dont think bout food and just enjoy it.x

ahh thanks hun :)
i ate it all as well minus about 5 chips, even had prawn crackers! bad times but oh well, im back tuesday for real... its gettin a bit of a joke now haha xx

ahh thanks hun :)
i ate it all as well minus about 5 chips, even had prawn crackers! bad times but oh well, im back tuesday for real... its gettin a bit of a joke now haha xx

Dont wory its wot ive been doing. It get to 11 stone dead on and then think i can treat myself for 3 days and then end up 3pound heavier the week after. Ive just messed about but im not havin any treats unless pointed coz i wana get to goal for xmas and not have to worry bout food. So 10.10 to goal and 10.7 to xmas goal.x

Dont wory its wot ive been doing. It get to 11 stone dead on and then think i can treat myself for 3 days and then end up 3pound heavier the week after. Ive just messed about but im not havin any treats unless pointed coz i wana get to goal for xmas and not have to worry bout food. So 10.10 to goal and 10.7 to xmas goal.x

yeah i start week off fine then by wednesday i start to binge! dont help tha aunti flos here to visit so i definately started bak up at wrong time!
im gonna weigh myself on tues as im not sure what i weigh at the mo its been about 3 months!!
n then i gonna set myself a mini goal to xmas n then another one afta xmas!

Back