Is it just me?

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
I dread taking the shakes, literally. I take them down like medicine as fast as I can. Oriental chilli soup makes my tummy rumble and whenever I have shakes warm my tummy feels awful, even when I drink litres and litres of water.

I love this diet because I do not have to worry about what to eat and I do not feel hungry at all. I have ordered porridge for my second week am hoping I like it because if I do not am in a pickle.

Is it just me who feels this way? :(

are they to thick for you Sylvie, cause you may want to add more water?

Do you not like the taste?

I love the choc mint shakes, I make it with real cold water, and I put it in a pint glass, with loads of ice and drink it slowly through a straw, like a milk shake....

Play around with how you make the shakes up, hopefully you'll find a way that you like, cuz I'd hate to have to knock them back like a medicine.

good luck with the porridge when it comes :p

I can drink them fine usually use about a pint of water when I mix them up so I dilute them enough. The flavours are good enough, I just don't like how my tummy feels after.

I can drink them fine usually use about a pint of water when I mix them up so I dilute them enough. The flavours are good enough, I just don't like how my tummy feels after.

Wow thats a lot of diluting, I use approx 350mls of water, a pint is 568mls, so maybe your diluting the taste out of them, mmmm your tummy could be reacting to the speed in which its hit with them :confused: :giggle: to be honest I don't really know myself :p

Lol you joker.

You may be right though. I will try one tonight with about 300mls and see whether it makes me feel different. I really want this diet to work.

if you are knocking them back and your using that much water, your stomach is probably going into overdrive! would you before CD knock back a pint of water, probably not, so try it tonight with less water and hopefully that will ease your tummy a bit.

good luck.

i mix mine with a pint too. hated the porridge. the veg soup is ok and i really like banana and fruits of the forest. i usually add cinnamon to my banana shake and it turns out yummy.
i cant understand why ur stomach feels funny after the shake. dont mind me askin, but have you been for a no.2 since uv started? or are u havin problems?

No my bowel movements have been ok. Every other day. I normally drink some warm water or peppermint tea and am fine in a few minutes.

Hi hon!

Could be you're tummy is feeling a bit off / starts rumbling because you haven't gotten used to the diets vits and minerals yet. This can take a while! :) Not saying this is the cause but just saying it could be!

GL

xxx

Personally I find the shakes far too sweet!! Like Sylvie so far I am finding myself pinching my nose and drinking it like it's poison!

I don't really have a sweet tooth and hate anything 'diet' (Diet Coke etc) so that isn't helping, in a way would prefer to lose the sweet taste altogether.

Lovinf the chilli soup and the chocolate brick (that didn't seem half as sickly/false sugar sweet), and am trying porrige tomorrow - why didn't you like it Supermummy???? I love normal porridge is it really different??

I am pleased I never feel hungry and that is what I dreaded the most - have been on a conference today with an amazing buffet lunch and I just stayed in the classroom and drank my brick!!!! (I am very proud of myself). Think the hardest thing is trying to have as many things as I should, does it matter if I don't have all 3 on S.S+ and just have 2 and a meal??

No you need all 3 packs because they provide you with all your vitamins and protein. I have had 2 packs already and I don't feel like having the third but will try taking it down because if I do not take sufficient protein I can start burning up muscle instead of fat.

Hi hon!

Could be you're tummy is feeling a bit off / starts rumbling because you haven't gotten used to the diets vits and minerals yet. This can take a while! :) Not saying this is the cause but just saying it could be!

GL

xxx

You may be right. I am just going to try making the strawberry shake with less water to see if my tummy will handle it better. Fingers crossed.

I think am fine with all the other shakes except chocolate and chocolate mint. Just had a strawberry one with 300mls and am fine. Weird?

Hii,

I have some flavours that make me feel very sick so no I don't feel it's weird at all! I think you need to find out which flavours are okay for you and drink those anddddd not drink the ones that upset your body ;-)

xxx

I found in thef irst few days I really didn't like the taste and the tetra made me want to be sick from the awful Taste. After a few days I started to quite like the flavours...strange. Hope the taste improves for you.

Lovinf the chilli soup and the chocolate brick (that didn't seem half as sickly/false sugar sweet), and am trying porrige tomorrow - why didn't you like it Supermummy???? I love normal porridge is it really different??

i too love the normal porridge, but this thing tastes nothin like it. I personally hated it and have got it swaped for banana n fruits of the forest.
how was ur experience with the porridge? x

the porridge is totally disgusting.I tried it my first week and I could only stomach 1 meal of it! have you triend the banana and strawberry shakes they are nice, I dont like the chocolate ones nor the cappucino! lost 5lbs this week .having a dinner party tonight! total trauma I already want a glass of wine!!xx

I to cannot stomach the shakes im now on my second week and have sorted myslef - i was starting to feel full of two sachets so this is what I do:

1 litre of water

porridge @ 11.00-11.30

2-3 litres of water

Veg soup@ 4.00 - 5.00

1 litre of water

porridge @ about 8.30-9.00pm

with another litre of water.

of a weekend I treat myself lol instead of veg soup I make popodoms/crisp of of either chicken & mushroom pack or the oriental chilli. i to dont like the taste of the oriental chilli soup but as crisp taste nice.

Back