Is it less on ss+ing????

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
HEY GIRLS,
JUST A QUICK QUESTION.IS THE WEIGHT LOSS SLOWER WHEN YOU ARE SS+ING THAN WHEN YOU ARE JUST SS ING.I`M ON 4 PACKS PLUS 200ML OF SKIMMED MILK.

Me too!

Hello!

I'm on day 4 of SS + and I was wondering the same thing too....I've read on some threads that the skimmed milk takes you out of ketosis ????????? I'm currently doing 3 - 4 packets plus less than 200 mls of milk (just for the tea / coffee ) and drinking 4 litres of water and so far the only thing that suggests to me that I'm in ketosis is waking up every night since I started CD with the shakes, freezing and needing a wee!!!! Just wanted to know if I should cut out the milk, but I don't really want to eat a white and green meal instead?:confused:

Sorry for hogging your post!!!!:D

I think it depends on the person, my CD said for some people it makes no difference whether they do s/s or s/s+ they lose about the same. I am one that doesnt have big loses on s/s usually only 1-3lb a week for all my hard work, I am doing s/s+ and still having the same loss of 1-3lb with the extra calories.

Back