Is it me ...

I'm still here too!

i thought it was busy.... but then im still trying to catch up with everything since getting back from my holidays

You've hidden well jan!

Happy holiday season!

P x

Your 'Happy Holiday' quote reminds me of being back in the USA and boy am I glad to be here in the good old UK..... rainy summer or not :happy036:

Everywhere seems quiet today even the roads and grocery stores...maybe everyone has abandoned us but I am here and following my Dukan plan and hoping to have lost a couple of lbs on my weigh in tomorrow morning.

Have a great weekend fellow Dukaneers and I hope the sun shines for you all. Saska x

i thought it was busy.... but then im still trying to catch up with everything since getting back from my holidays

I am still on 'holiday' but trying to catch up in between visitors. Getting great tips with my 'catch up'...

jan9209 said:
I know eillidh have lol still in bit of pain so taking it easy :)

:( hope you're ok x

Spent the whole of yesterday practically playing with new phone.just bout getting the hang of it :)
Still loads to learn. Still on plan even thou I gained yesterday but I think anti biotics are playing me up.

Hello all im new.. it is very quiet over here. x

Hi danni, I think everyone is watching the olympics lol welcome x

:party0023:

It's the Olympics, I'm sure of it!!!

Me to cath, minimins keeps me motivated and on track....its like youve always got a Dukaneer looking over your shoulder...love it xxx:D

Back