Is it my turn?

Thanks for he vote of confidence!!!!! I'm back on and focusing in. I'm still feeling very stiff and a little worse for wear which makes me want to eat stodgy food and chocolate but I'll feel so much better if I have some fruit and a glass of water!!!!

I guess I will have times when I slip up but it's how I get back to it that matters x

Babsie, she's absolutely right! Plus, you want to achieve your goal, you know you do. You're happier when you post things like below. Don't be soft la! If it's any consolation I had an horrendous week food wise, my dads birthday last weekend, Friday and Saturday massive food and drink days, flew out to Miami in Monday (work) another food and drink disaster, followed by an escape the Hurricane episode, managed to change flights, drive up to Orlando and get home Thursday morning. Sore from being car and airplane seat shaped, no sleep, jet lagged... I've sucked up a 3lb gain, but I'm in target range, back in plan. I won't be chucking it all away. It feels too good.

As above, the driver is waiting for you to hop back on.

Have I learned a lesson? It actually wasn't worth it. The guilt I felt coming off plan coupled with the fact that I know I can't live my life being on plan 'sometimes'. When I think back, I've had days in the past when I've had the KFC and still had a takeaway that night. So perhaps it's still an improvement.

Some more good news is that my smart black trousers for work are starting to get pretty big so I'm going to go for a shopping trip on Saturday and pick a new pair up in the size smaller

Wow @Quins what a week!!!! What do you do for living that manages to take you to Miami?

I'm back on plan today and although I want to eat everything in sight, I'm making smart choices. We've been to Sainsbury's and picked some stuff up for the next few days and we have tea planned for tonight and tomorrow (roast chicken tomorrow - yum!).

My husband said he's even noticed a difference in my mood the last two days when I've been eating rubbish. Hopefully filling myself full of goodness and water today will help.

I'm still feeling sorry for myself and have a head pad stuck to the top of my left butt cheek. :p Not sure if it's a trapped nerve or muscle strain but it kills when I move!!!! Hopefully it'll eat up soon enough...

Haha heat pad!! The predictive text on my iPhone has got worse since I upgraded to iOS 10... :confused:

What a difference a few hours makes! Great to read you've got one foot firmly back on the wagon and the other about to step on! :stickdance:
Hope the butt cheek is still intact and not full of bite marks! :eek::D

And I'm also intrigued as to know what job @Quins has...and can I come and work with you?!!!

Maybe we should badger @Quins until he tells us :p:D

Today was a healthy version of a roast chicken dinner - including roasties, Yorkshire pudding and a drop of gravy.

However I sometimes use extra virgin olive oil as a HXB and I've just realised that I think this was old slimming world!!!!!!!! :confused: Might mean I have been 6 syns over when I've been using it.

And I've just had one more Yorkshire - but I'll syn it. I haven't had anything else today apart from my delicious dinner

Just checked the SW app and can't see any olive oils that are a B so I think you're right :(

Your dinner sounds really delicious and just the job for a Sunday :p We had a roast too but unfortunately I accidentally managed to eat not one but TWO desserts so got to be EXTRA good for the rest of the week! :rolleyes: Xx

Gutted about the Olive Oil - but never mind, I'll just need to make sure and syn it!! I prefer to use it on my chips and roasties, I never ever use the spray.

My lunch yesterday was absolutely delicious- been sitting telling one of the girls in work all about it :D - might have to make one next week too!!

2 deserts?? What did you have? I can enjoy pudding through your own experience :woohoo:

:hitthefan:
Gutted about the Olive Oil - but never mind, I'll just need to make sure and syn it!! I prefer to use it on my chips and roasties, I never ever use the spray.

My lunch yesterday was absolutely delicious- been sitting telling one of the girls in work all about it :D - might have to make one next week too!!

2 deserts?? What did you have? I can enjoy pudding through your own experience :woohoo:

Well...
I had apple pie and custard as my FIRST dessert...
and lemon meringue pie with cream for my second! :eek: I Really enjoyed it but then later on I was like :doh: so I only had a hifi bar for tea lol. Have just made a caramel chocolate brownie tray to take to the cinema. TBH it sounds a lot better that in looks lol! BUT it'll be dark in there so we won't have to look at it! :rotflmao:

Both puddings sounds delicious!!! And the brownies... mmmm I must try and do those at some point!! I'm having an alpen light bar... :boohoo:

Both puddings sounds delicious!!! And the brownies... mmmm I must try and do those at some point!! I'm having an alpen light bar... :boohoo:

Aww you are good!!! :innocent002: Well done you!
These are my caramel brownies...only 4 syns for the lot. They're very sweet but I can cope with that!

Attachments

• IMG_7864.JPG
    IMG_7864.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
I haven't disappeared - just had one hell of a week! We've had a move our daughter to a new childminder which has been incredibly upsetting as she was with them since 9 weeks old (she's now nearly 3) and then last night my father in law was rushed into hospital.

I'm knackered, I'm in my pyjamas and I've put the heating. I'm also sitting next to a bar of chocolate and don't want to hear anything about it!!!!!!

I'll do a proper update tomorrow.

Hi there Babsie x I've been a bit awol too as work was just too busy. Hope your daughter is starting to settle at the new child minders xx

Babsie what a crazy couple of weeks for you, congrats for jumping back on the wagon and try not to worry about your little slip ups you've got a lot going on!
Goodluck xx

@babsie007 How are you getting on? Your thread has been an interesting read, and what a great loss you have had already - well done. I joined SW a week past Monday and lost 4lb so far - hopefully a good weekend should help me see a loss on Mondays weigh in...I just need to stay away from the wine bottle.

Back