Is it normal to feel SO full ALL the time?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Hayleyberrybenj, 14 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Hayleyberrybenj

Hayleyberrybenj Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Ok I know I'm only on day 4 of extra easy but so far the one thing that really stands out is I feel full all the time and have no hunger pangs.I've checked and double checked and I'm pretty certain I'm doing it right.If anything I'm filling my plate with at least half of superfree foods rather than the 1/3 my cons said because I love vegetables so I was expecting to be starving hungry..but I'm not!!
    On my last attempt with red and green days I did feel hungry at times so finding this a bit odd!
    Anyone else feeling the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Northern Lass

Northern Lass Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3.5lb(16.11%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I know just how you feel. I am just not feeling very hungry this time around. I am doing mainly RED days. Today i even forgot to have lunch. I know that this is not a good thing to do, but i was busy and before i knew it, it was 3pm and too late for lunch, so i had a banana, and that was enough until about 7pm.
    i know that things will change - but this is very unusual for me...

4. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

As long as you aren't stuffing yourself to the point where you are uncomfortably full then congratulations, this is your new "diet". Good, isn't it?? :D

*Emsie* likes this.
  5. loungelizard

loungelizard Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(11%)
    Diet:
    SW Extra Easy
    I know I did at first but I think that was because I was eating too much:eek: I'm loving EE as it's so easy like the name:)

6. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
  7. Hayleyberrybenj

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hmmmm Maybe I AM eating too much..but only of the superfree stuff.Like for dinner I had a salmon fillet with 4 new potatoes and then literally filled my plate with mangetout/babycorn/spinach/runner beans/asparagus.Is that ok???Or should I watch out for over eating on the SF's too?

8. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thats perfectly fine mate :D

9. Hayleyberrybenj

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Phew! thanks :) x

10. MadameLaMinx

MadameLaMinx Gold Member

Absolutely fill your face with superfree. Thats the BEST possible thing to do :D

11. billsboss

billsboss New Member

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    21st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.82%)
    Diet:
    TOPS
    New , what is a stone. Thanks

12. *Cupcake*

*Cupcake* is working hard.....

Start Weight:
    20st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    5st3lb(25.98%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Billsboss - I note you are from the US - a stone is a unit of weight measurement here in the UK. 1 stone = 14lbs.

HayleyBerryBenj - totally normal hon and just enjoy your veggies. They sound delicious!

xx:)

13. Ygerna

Ygerna you lookin' at me?

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I don't feel hungry much either, last night I ate supper because it was 7pm and if I didn't eat then I was not sure I'd eat it at all. I made a sort of frittata, and had a lovely green salad with it, I even enjoyed some ceasar dressing it for 2.5 syns.

I love Slimming world!:clap:

14. Sueschoices

Sueschoices Life's full of choices

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It's great, my family and friends can't believe how much I eat and the weight loss is constant!

We all went out for a pub meal the other night. The old me might of had a mixed grill with chips, onion rings, fried mushrooms....

The new me ordered 2 meals and asked for them to be put on one plate...you should have seen my families faces!!!

I ordered a 10oz gammon steak and swopped the chips for a plain jacket potato, asked them to leave off the fried egg and mushrooms, but kept the garden peas and grilled tomato, then I ordered a 5oz steak and swopped the chips for a plain mixed salad, no sauce, no fried mushrooms.

I had a big plate full like before but this time syn free!!!! I lost 3.5lbs that week....go me!!! LOL

15. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hi everyone

I have had this same conversation so many times with so many professionals and what I have learnt and in my humble opinion is that you must wait for your body to tell you it needs fuel - basically you feel hungry. If you don't and you just eat because its a "regular meal time" you may not actually need the food that you are eating therefore you are not using your existing supply of energy (your excess fat) and will just add to it rather than use it. You still lose weight because the foods you are eating are lower in calories.

The SW plan is based around eating one third of superfree foods and free foods which are all low in calories but highly satiating and therefore you will feel fuller for longer. The idea is you end up eating less food because you are not as hungry, because the food you are eating is more satisfying. Gradually the size of your stomach will reduce and you will want smaller meals.

Its important to experience hunger and then stop when you feel full. You will still lose weight but the loses will be greater if you listen to your body.

Unfortunately I don't practice what I preach and always stuff my face......:eatdrink051: :eating: :D

Last edited: 15 August 2010
  16. Hayleyberrybenj

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(18.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    haaaa me too!!
    I'm sat here now with an omelette and a plate full of salad.I feel full half way through but won't stop because I don't want to waste all the lovely peppers and beetroot etc :p
    Tx for all the fab replies everyone :D x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.