Is it normal to feel this hungry?

moggy

Hi everyone,

I am on day 5 and i am so hungry I can't bare it. Will this go away eventually as I have to do this for 10 weeks and I dont think I can cope with feeling this hungry for that length of time. I have lost 7lbs so far and my first weigh in is on wednesday. I was feeling quite good yesterday but this hunger has hit me so hard. I think its because I have gone off the strawberry tetras and I can't change them until Tuesday so I had to force them down twice today and it was horrible. It made me want to be sick. Please tell me this will go away! x:cry:

It will go away!Hang in there-and keep drinking the water!

Just keep reminding yourself that by having those meals on CD even if forced down gives you enough nutrition so you don't need the food... because you can't have it, your mind is magnifying your hunger!
Don't give in as the regret of giving in, would be so much worse than the hunger you are feeling, and the satisfaction you will feel tomorrow, will far outweigh the desire you have to eat tonight...

You know you are not alone, just ride the feelings, accept them and move on...

:)

x

thanks a lot. going to have a nice bath and an early night. xx

moggy, i find the tetras a bit sickly so my cdc told me to put loads of ice in them and then they are not so bad, also i thought i was hungry as my tummy was rumbling terrible, she told me it was because i was drinking my water to cold, try this it might help, keep with it though

I never drink my water cold, always at room temp!
And my CDC said the same about the tetras, supposed to be nice mixed with warm water!
x

thanks i will give it a try. i always drink icy cold water so maybe i need something hot. i would kill for something savoury. x

i mix my sweet shakes with cold water and lots of ice then drink through a straw pretending im having a mcdonalds milkshake yumm xx

Hi moggy,
I know how you feel, but you do eventually get used to it just don't :giveup: and hang on in there :)

Hey...
I hope you feeling better today!!!
Next time try some different shakes and get the sachets too as there are so many more flavours to chose.
I put crushed ice in mine and drink from a straw to and they are so yummy!!
You can do it the hunger passes... honest !!

i am looking forward to water flavouring ice lollies. they rock but i haven't fancied one until you reminded me just now :D going to have to find out my lolly-making kit again :D

abz xx

Back