Is it normal

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ninababes, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

For you to be more wiped out with a cold whilst on this diet? I've got a cold hence the post lol but feel completely wiped out in fact have spent all of today in bed asleep just wondered whether this was usual or whether i'm a complete wuss lol xx
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

It could be down to CD, after all your body hasnt got as many cals to burn up, thats why youve slept a lot, but then it could be just a rather nasty bug thats got to you, have you tried the water flavourings warm with fizzy water and paracetomol, thats what used to bring me round x
  4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

I dont have the water flavourings but i did buy some srpite zero that i might have warmed....bin having paracetamol every 4 hours lol i think maybe i did too much exercise the last 2 days and thankyou for replying :-D am hoping to feel 100% better tomorrow
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.