is it normal

theresa

day 4 still feeling un well have to go work does this stop or not thanks got to get through day
:wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry:

Big hugs theresa.......
It does get better I promise it does otherwise we all wouldnt be here..
My third day was the worst.. it really was .. I took neurofen and drunk loads of water had a lovely bubble bath and early night.
Im now on week 12 and feel fab..
Hang in there its soooooo worth it!!! x

thanks
feeling ill drinking water got work 1-10 well take something and push on till friday dont feel hungery at all but had shake

Its great that your not feeling hungry, it took me about a week to start feeling better, I still have off days now but the end result is what keeps us all going, good luck hope you feel better soon

It does get better...honest!!

I felt ill until day 6 or 7, shaky, lightheaded etc but then woke up next day and felt great.

Hang on in there, keep drinking plenty and give yourself lots of TLC, rest and early nights if possible.

Nic x

It really does get better, honest! Day 4 was my worst day, I felt tired, lethargic, I could barely move I was so achey. I could quite easily have fallen asleep at work. Had a few light-headed moments every now and again, but apart from that and my TOTM being totally messed up, I'm fine now.

Back