is it ok not to say it????

Hello! why not count the calories you have a day for example 1 meal 200 + 3 shakes 402 = 602 calories a day and just tell the truth without revealing the name of the diet..so you can say i am on a very low calorie diet about 600 to 700 calories a day and that would be telling the truth you can also add that you are having 100% of the vitamins and minerals required by taking vitamin pills everyday and that is very very close to the truth without revealing exactly what you are doing . I am suggesting this because i think you are a bit like me and wouldn't be happy lying so this is a truth i would be confortable telling if i didn't want people to know about CD. Hope it helps :)

i told one person i was on cd and said i would prefer to keep it quite as its my personal business and dont want a barage of quistions and negative thoughts the girl i told in turn proceeded to tell 3 other people so how gossips spreads if any one actually asks i will tell but people will talk about you if your fat if you lose it how you lost it ect ect ect come the end of the day if i had died of a heartattack they would have said she should have done something about her weight but when you do do something that works they slam you too im doing it for me and people that condem the diet can kiss my **** becuase they havent lived in a 26 stone + body ....regarding the gym great news on the free memership :D i would tell them you have followed a vlcd final) if they want details the internet is there ) as the way people gossip the gym would prob find out anyways and i wouldent like you to take any embaressment if they choose to remove there gym membership they gave you good luck to them it dosent take away what have you have done for yourself ..ok i went way off track here im so sorry just i have had all the strange looks when people learn what im on and im so angry about it

oooooo ive thought of a good one you could say you started off on cambridge to boost the start of your diet then move d up the plans slowley

You've said it yourself, you've put the hours in, you do way more than most people do and the results speak for them selves. just becasue you've done it in conjuction with a calorie controlled diet, you haven't cheated them

Congratulations! Enjoy it!

so much to lose have you lost 5 stone in 12 weeks? by ss+ing and gym?

just wanted to thank you all for your advice and input,i have told the gym that i wont be doing the talk as i would feel under too much pressure and im not one to be put on the spot,they have said that this is ok,so problem solved,
thanx again you helped me make up my mind,
elaine x

i tell everybody that asks that i have cut out ABSOLUTLEY everything,no picking,nibbling,NOTHING AT ALL.
i tell them i live off as little as possible so i havent lied,i just chose not to tell them which diet i was on,which is my perogitive after all.thanx for all the input,its been a big help,
its obvious not something that im comfortable with as thats why ive posted on here,i shall give the talk a miss but thankfully accept the membership!!!
Good on you... You dont have to tell anyone!!! You have been as honest as if you were telling them you were on CD, just havent mentioned the name of the diet. You have put in the hard work with the exercise...5 TIMES A WEEK IS FECKING AMAZING!!!! ou have the motivation and determination people should aspire to!
You CAN hold your head up high, and i disagree with the comparison to Fern B. 1. you haven't had surgery. 2. you are not in the public eye. 3. you have told them you are on a VLCD, just havent mentioned the words CD!!!
Take the membership and continue on your new fantastic healthy lifestyle!!!!!

Good on you... You dont have to tell anyone!!! You have been as honest as if you were telling them you were on CD, just havent mentioned the name of the diet. You have put in the hard work with the exercise...5 TIMES A WEEK IS FECKING AMAZING!!!! ou have the motivation and determination people should aspire to!
You CAN hold your head up high, and i disagree with the comparison to Fern B. 1. you haven't had surgery. 2. you are not in the public eye. 3. you have told them you are on a VLCD, just havent mentioned the words CD!!!
Take the membership and continue on your new fantastic healthy lifestyle!!!!!

thanx nic,
i had been tossing and turning last night over what to do,ive turned down the talk,which i dont think would have revolved much around the food side of things,but didnt want to take the chance!
welcome to cd hun and thanx again,
elaine x

No probs!! Cd is fab!!! much better than LT, taste wise x x

and less expensive im led to believe,so double whammy for you!!!!
enjoy!!

Back