Is it OK to do a few PP day's in a row on Cruise?

Madison

Hi folks,
I go on holiday this day week - yay..To be honest, I thought I'd have a few more pesky pounds gone by now, but haven't. I usually alternate 1ppday/1pvday. I'm on a pv day today and was thinking of maybe doing pp days from tomorrow till Thursday or Friday, then back to normal 1/1. What's your opinions on this? Is it safe to do so? As always, any opinions great received xx

Hi Madison

It's fine to do a row of PPs but you need to make sure that you balance them with PVs ... so, for example, if you do 4PPs you then do 4 PVs.

P x

Hi Pauline,
Thanks for that. My idea was just to drop a lb or 2 by sticking with PP days and then go back to normal 1pv/1pp days. May just stick with what I'm doing. Thanks again x

Madison said:
Hi Pauline,
Thanks for that. My idea was just to drop a lb or 2 by sticking with PP days and then go back to normal 1pv/1pp days. May just stick with what I'm doing. Thanks again x

It doesn't really work from experience. I always end up with too many pp because I forget pv and I've not noticed a significant effect in changing. X

the usual effect is negative on the old intestines ;) and, while you might get a good (water) weight loss, it'll merely returnonce you eat veg...

Back