is it ok to do SS and do the 30 day shred

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by hugeherbo, 16 March 2011 Social URL.

1. hugeherbo

hugeherbo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm back again, hopfully i wont give up this time :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

hi , I Know some of the ladies have done the shred whilst doing SS but I wouldnt personally . I find I dont have the energy for anything so energetic on SS and if you think that you are only consuming 460 (ish ) calories , then I really dont think its enough for such a high impact work out .
    You could give it a go once you are a week or 2 into SSing , but many people find it slows weight loss and I for one get very light headed just standing up never mind exercising !!
  4. determinator

determinator Banned

oo and I meant to say welcome back and good luck :D
  5. Party Girl No.1

Party Girl No.1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World EE
    You can do it but you'll be really tired. I did it for a 7 days but during that time my weight sts. As i was not really eating and exercising like a banshee it felt quite unfair, so I've put off the shred until i'm on a higher plan. Saying that tho, a lot of the ladies here have had great successes with it. So maybe give it a go and see how you feel? x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.