Is it ok to have ordinary vinegar on refeed?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by glammam, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    I haven't got my balsamic vinegar yet (due to losing my bank card grrrrrr!) but could I have a splash of malt vinegar on my salad?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kered

kered Gold Member

Vinegar is fine - no worries.
    Darn, I hope you didnt lose anything with the bank card thingy, I thought you got it stopped on time?

4. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Thanks Mary. No it was fine, nobody had used it thankfully. You should work for lipotrim! You are a million times more helpful, knowlegable and nicer than the lady I spoke to today. She didn't have a clue about the vinegar or weighing things! Thats brilliant though, I can have a little bit of malt vinegar on my tuna salad tomorrow. Didn't make it food shopping, ended up spending ages in Debenhams buying clothes for the hol, thank god for store cards!

5. kered

kered Gold Member

Thats great news about the card being stopped on time.
    What did you buy for your holidays? I had a couple of things yesterday too, I have bought loads the last couple of weeks - the only downside to having lost all the weight, entire new wardrobe needed, but isnt it great shopping for smaller sizes!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.