is it ok to miss out a formula or not?

jemimarobin

Hi ladies, I just wondered if any of you ever miss out one of your shakes or soups its just that I made up a choc whip this morning and couldnt finish and had a bit of tuna for lunch (i know but at least its protein and I've stayed in ketosis the whole time I've done this) then had rest of whip couple of hours ago. dont feel hungry tho so dont want to have a whole shake or anything. is this ok do you think or should I have it anyway. I count all the calories I eat and this would mean I have only eaten 300 cals today which seems low even for lt! but feel fine. any advice welcome xxx

Hi Jemima :D

I'm not a CDC but I think maybe the general advice would be to try and have all your shakes/soups if you can. If you have them all then you know you are getting all your nutrients.

I do understand where you're coming from as I have felt like this before but in the end I did make sure I had all 3 in one day. I usually make my last shake of the day into a hot drink. Choc or Choc/Mint and it feels easier to tolerate and quite comforting.

Hope this helps :)

You are supposed to have them all, what was the whip like ?I have always had mine as drinks....how did you make yours up?

thanks for the advice isis- might try to squeeze one in!

sorry sonkie- these are from the maintenance packs which are marginally more interesting than the normal lipotrim ones, theres chocolate whip which is actually very nice and filling and taste like angel delight (sort of!) and theres an orange creme drink (which i mixed with the choc and it made a very nice desert- probably the closer I will ever get to a terrychoc orange again lol) and a summer fruits thick shake which is vile and country veg soup which is nicer than the chicken oh and also a caramel bar or something which was bit suspect but quite sweet.

sorry didnt mean to get your hopes up hun

No thats ok I have something to look forward to in the future ....yum !
I am enjoying my drinks now so Im in my routine now......! :D

Back