Is it possible?! Is is getting BETTER?!!?!?

Determined Girl

Here's hoping
Wow.... after four pretty miserable days I'm feeling much, much better today (day 5) and am hoping this signals a change for the better!

I actually feel euphoric.... I'm loving not eating... I feel in control for the first time...ever?!

A lot less hungry and with all this water my skin is glowing. Didn't even need any foundation this morning! Bonus!!

I'm sure this high can't last but it's fab for now!

Another bonus was that the lovely ladies at the chemist agreed to swap my yukky strawberry shakes for chocolate ones...so I'm chuffed I won't have them to gag on over the weekend.

Things are looking up!!!

(Watch me get all excitable and then on Tuesday's weigh in be really disappointed!!!)

xxx

That is great hun, It does get better and you are proof of that.
My skin also looks really good too, there are alot of benefits to this diet. Well done not long left before your first WI.

Aww there's no way yu'll be disappointed and for what it's worth my euphoria has lasted and I'm nearing three weeks!

It's great feeling in control and you can only get stronger the longer you go on. i actually cooked a meal for my friends and family yesterday and was completely fine sippin my water and coffe. No way could i have imagined that before!

Well done on breaking through the yik barrier -onwards and upwards!!!

thanks girls!!!

xxx

Glad you're feeling much better DG, I think it's helps with your frame of mind being in the right place, long may it continue...

My skin has improved loads too, came back off hols just over a week ago and my skin was awful, even asked in the chemist last week for anything to improve it, this week it's as cleared up lovely..

Good luck with your weigh in x x

Glad your feeling better. i have the same feeling about the vanilla shakes...cant tolerate them at all.
My skin on my thighs certainly looks better....no more corned beef legs lol!!! xxx

LOL!

Good for you! Getting rid of the corned beef legs must be fab. Will be a while til mine go I reckon!

x

Back