Is it possible to be in ketosis on day 2???

glammam

Ok I went to work this morning forgetting my flapjack, so planned to fake a migrane and come home lunch time....but I glugged my water and didn't feel hungry. Didnt have a headache, got quite a bit of energy and my breath STINKS!!!! Does this mean I am in ketosis, but surely its too soon???

I was in ketosis on day 2 according to the ketostix, so yeah is possible :D

I was in ketosis on day 2 according to the ketostix, so yeah is possible :D

Yes, it's possible! Why not buy ketostix and see how you get on.:D

Ah hope so, found it quite easy today so hope this feeling continues. Fingers crossed. Got terrible bad stomach now tho so think I need to get some fibre clear...

Hiya, well to be honest it was really ok. I have yesterday and today the hardest. I have had terrible headaches yesterday and tonight, just taken some anadin so hope they go. Def in ketosis cos my breath is STINKING! But....keep thinking to myself, its the weekend! Still, need to stop associating the weekend with food and alcohol anyway so bought some nice smellies for my bath and some mags to keep me going. Just wish this headache would bog off now! How are you finding it now? x

it depends on what you were eating prior to starting your diet, if you were having low carb foods, you'll be in ketosis very soon. so basically less headache etc, but if your like me you pig out prior to starting your diet, then i ending up being in ketosis on day 3/4 with awful headaches and mood swings.

Nah I was exactly like you, pigging out on any carb loaded junk food I could get my hands on!!!! On day 7 now tho so definately in ketosis! yay!

I went into ketosis in 24 hours this time around. I hadn't had very many carbs the day before I started LT but after one day I tested and was well into ketosis.

Back