Is it possible to change...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by d1592, 16 November 2016 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. d1592

d1592 Member

I am started back at sworld after a few year's. My weight ballooned after my divorce (husband cheated) and I am feeling horrid. I am on day 2 of the plan and I already feel like I have jumped a high rope of getting my life back in order.
    Anyway, why am I posting??
    Well I have done SW before and I go well for a few month's and STOP.
    I am so terrified of this happening again.
    Any tips !?

thanks !!

Deirdre

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Grunka Lunka

Grunka Lunka Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(17.66%)
    Hi d1592! Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Slimming World! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, it sounds like a horrible time for you. However, I'm glad you're feeling like you've got your life back in order now.

Are you attending Slimming World groups? If you are, I would definitely recommend staying for group as often as you can. The support is brilliant and I find I feel a lot more motivated to stay on plan after staying to group than if I weigh and go. Also, the support on here is really good so if you feel like you're starting to slip then just write a post on here. The people here are lovely and will give you encouragement to keep at it. The results will be worth it in the end! :)

d1592 likes this.
  4. d1592

d1592 Member

Aww my friend Grunka... I keep focusing on the results. I will let u know how I get on xx

5. The Ubiquitous Mrs Smith

The Ubiquitous Mrs Smith Full Member

Do keep us informed.
    Why do you think you stop going after a while?

6. d1592

d1592 Member

I am not sure. I think I just think one day Ill have a treat and then it goes outta control.
    I lost 7lbs first week and 2.5 2nd week... xx

7. victini

victini Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    09st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    08st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(14.38%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back!!

Stay on here!! :) Chat with us! stay connected! look up all our yummy recipes and make a few weight loss friends on here along the way!

I bought a 12 week food diary and its really kept me motivated! Im tracking everything and I look forward to planning the week ahead!

good luck!!!!

8. The Ubiquitous Mrs Smith

The Ubiquitous Mrs Smith Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.