Is it possible to change...

d1592

I am started back at sworld after a few year's. My weight ballooned after my divorce (husband cheated) and I am feeling horrid. I am on day 2 of the plan and I already feel like I have jumped a high rope of getting my life back in order.
Anyway, why am I posting??
Well I have done SW before and I go well for a few month's and STOP.
I am so terrified of this happening again.
Any tips !?

thanks !!

Deirdre

Hi d1592! Welcome to the forum and welcome back to Slimming World! I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, it sounds like a horrible time for you. However, I'm glad you're feeling like you've got your life back in order now.

Are you attending Slimming World groups? If you are, I would definitely recommend staying for group as often as you can. The support is brilliant and I find I feel a lot more motivated to stay on plan after staying to group than if I weigh and go. Also, the support on here is really good so if you feel like you're starting to slip then just write a post on here. The people here are lovely and will give you encouragement to keep at it. The results will be worth it in the end! :)

I am not sure. I think I just think one day Ill have a treat and then it goes outta control.
I lost 7lbs first week and 2.5 2nd week... xx

Welcome back!!

Stay on here!! :) Chat with us! stay connected! look up all our yummy recipes and make a few weight loss friends on here along the way!

I bought a 12 week food diary and its really kept me motivated! Im tracking everything and I look forward to planning the week ahead!

good luck!!!!

Back