Is it possible to drink too much water?

I'm on week one. I drink between two and two and a half litres a day. It is very easy to do. I am not hungry and I always feel full. To be honest it is a bit of a chore to drink the shakes at times because I don't feel like I need food at all but i stick to my three a day as directed.

Everything was "regular" if you know what I mean up until yesterday.

This morning I thought I may have to use fiberclear to get things moving but this evening "things" moved very fast- water fast in fact.

So fast, that I doubt my body had anytime to absorb the nutrients from the shake I had. The one thing I can say for sure is I am "cleansed"

I don't feel sick but I am worried that I may be drinking too much water?

Has anyone experienced a similar "outburst" while on Lipotrim?

I apologise for speaking of such matters but I am trying to do it in the most ladylike manner and this experience has never happened to me before.

I am the same, I get nothing, so I take senna and the next day whoosh out it comes like water :rolleyes:

I think they advise between 2-4.5litres of water a day so you wouldnt be drinking too much I'd say.

You could try ringing the helpline tomorrow!

I think the maximum is 4.5lts a day. I was on 5lts a day until recently and have dropped to 4 a day and my losses have been good the last few weeks.

Hope your tummy settles down soon!

0800 413735 x

Back