Is it possible to drink too much water?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Electric Bridget, 10 June 2009 Social URL.

1. I'm on week one. I drink between two and two and a half litres a day. It is very easy to do. I am not hungry and I always feel full. To be honest it is a bit of a chore to drink the shakes at times because I don't feel like I need food at all but i stick to my three a day as directed.

Everything was "regular" if you know what I mean up until yesterday.

This morning I thought I may have to use fiberclear to get things moving but this evening "things" moved very fast- water fast in fact.

So fast, that I doubt my body had anytime to absorb the nutrients from the shake I had. The one thing I can say for sure is I am "cleansed"

I don't feel sick but I am worried that I may be drinking too much water?

Has anyone experienced a similar "outburst" while on Lipotrim?

I apologise for speaking of such matters but I am trying to do it in the most ladylike manner and this experience has never happened to me before.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Wobbley Woo

Wobbley Woo Life Is A Constant Diet.

Goal Weight:
    I am the same, I get nothing, so I take senna and the next day whoosh out it comes like water :rolleyes:
  4. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I think they advise between 2-4.5litres of water a day so you wouldnt be drinking too much I'd say.

You could try ringing the helpline tomorrow!
  5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

I think the maximum is 4.5lts a day. I was on 5lts a day until recently and have dropped to 4 a day and my losses have been good the last few weeks.

Hope your tummy settles down soon!
  6. Thanks for that I was a bit worried
  7. What is the helpline number?
  8. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    0800 413735 x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.