is it possible to lose 10 stones in 5 months with CD

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by JustDoIt, 17 March 2010 Social URL.

1. JustDoIt

JustDoIt Member

And what else can I do to help- myself achieve that, I'm 25 stones now

Many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Woww, thats a lot of weight to loose in 5 months. My feeling would be no, it would take you a lot longer to do that and even at just sole source. But no harm in taking that first step and starting.. I would say that in 5 months as long as you do not cheat at all, you will loose at least 3 - 4 stone!

Good luck

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

The average is a stone a month for women, with a bit more in the first month.

5. Yelsel

Yelsel Member

Start Weight:
    27st0lb
    Current Weight:
    23st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(11.9%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, I Have 13 stone to lose, I started 4th of Jan and have lost 3 stone 3lb, in 12 weeks, which averages out at 4lb a week. There have been ups and downs plateaued week 9 & 11.
    I am still aiming for for 4 1/2 to 5 stone before by May.
    With so much too lose make small goals achievable, to keep motivation and moral high. Mine were to be in th 22st bracket for my holidays in, may. My next will be to get below 20stone.
    Good luck persevere and you'll get there, one step at a time.

6. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    I did reduce 11 and a half stone in 5 months but I did have the advantage of being a guy which does accelerate the results !

But whatever your loss in five months you will see some seriously good shrinkage and will have created some amazing results.

Mike

7. Hoping2LoseBig!!

Hoping2LoseBig!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.83%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I wouldnt say that u would lose 10 stone in 5 months and also dont set urself such a high goal because u will find that if u dnt achieve it, it can get u down and u may not continue with it!
    Make smaller more achievable goals so that it shows ur progress and u will feel proud of yourself for sticking to and passing your goals! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.