Is it possible to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks on sole source?

Style-Queen

I have re-started cambridge umpteen times, but keep caving after day 5 or 6.
If I'm 100% on the diet, is it possible to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks? :)

As said above, if the first week is a really good one, then it is possible. The first time round for me, I lost 30lbs in the first 4 weeks. But we are all different, so it’s better not to expect the same results.

The main thing to concentrate on is sticking to the diet. Controlling what we eat is the way to be successful. If we plan on losing a certain weight in a set time and the scales don't show us what we want to see, it can easily be disconcerting. If we take control and stick to the diet, we each get the best result possible.

i think its possible but like others said depends on your start weight... good luck xx

I have re-started cambridge umpteen times, but keep caving after day 5 or 6.
If I'm 100% on the diet, is it possible to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks? :)

Crikes - that's some target, but as folks have said - it will depend on how much you've got to lose overall. There's no way I could have done that...this time, or the last. If you want to set a target I'd suggest going for the 1 stone mark (which is achievable for most) and anything above that is a bonus :)

......The main thing to concentrate on is sticking to the diet. Controlling what we eat is the way to be successful. If we plan on losing a certain weight in a set time and the scales don't show us what we want to see, it can easily be disconcerting. If we take control and stick to the diet, we each get the best result possible.

Liking your thought process F-B-S

Thanks for the replies guys! Maybe 2 stone is a bit of a high target, but if I manage to even just go 4 weeks without breaking the diet I knwo I'll be fine in the long run. xx

Yup, I lost 29lbs in my first 4 weeks last time - lost 17lbs in 10 days so far this time!

Back