Is it possible to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks on sole source?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Style-Queen, 17 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    I have re-started cambridge umpteen times, but keep caving after day 5 or 6.
    If I'm 100% on the diet, is it possible to lose 2 stone in 4 weeks? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Yep! I did ! well bout 3 pound short of it

Think depends on your start weight though :/

4. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

As said above, if the first week is a really good one, then it is possible. The first time round for me, I lost 30lbs in the first 4 weeks. But we are all different, so it’s better not to expect the same results.

The main thing to concentrate on is sticking to the diet. Controlling what we eat is the way to be successful. If we plan on losing a certain weight in a set time and the scales don't show us what we want to see, it can easily be disconcerting. If we take control and stick to the diet, we each get the best result possible.

5. leedsforever

leedsforever Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(36.19%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting / Low carb
    i think its possible but like others said depends on your start weight... good luck xx

6. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Crikes - that's some target, but as folks have said - it will depend on how much you've got to lose overall. There's no way I could have done that...this time, or the last. If you want to set a target I'd suggest going for the 1 stone mark (which is achievable for most) and anything above that is a bonus :)

Liking your thought process F-B-S

7. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Thanks for the replies guys! Maybe 2 stone is a bit of a high target, but if I manage to even just go 4 weeks without breaking the diet I knwo I'll be fine in the long run. xx

8. Sunflowers

Sunflowers Wants to be a yummy mummy

Yup, I lost 29lbs in my first 4 weeks last time - lost 17lbs in 10 days so far this time!

9. Style-Queen

Style-Queen Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating
    Wowzers! That's amazing. Well done! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.