Is it possible to lose 5 stone in 4 months?

Lovemusic

Hi,

After going in for my wedding dress measurements last Monday I was made to feel about two inches high by the shop assistant and seamstress as they were trying to get me to order the dress size up from the one I was wearing, even though I had told them on my first visit in July that I would be losing weight and managed to lose 3 stone between then and December and want to lose another 4 - 5 stone by May - my question is on the Lipotrim diet do you think I can do this if I stick to it 100%.

I was really upset with the attitude of the shop as they knew right from day one that I had alot of weight to lose, I was in tears at one point in the fitting room as the disaproving looks I got was to much to bear.

I really want to lose this weight and go back in there and show them that it can be done, when I mentioned I was on a liquid diet all I got was that I would put all the weight on when I stopped the diet which made me feel even worse.

I absolutley love the wedding dress I have chosen and I don't want to change it and go somewhere else, plus I want to prove them wrong as well and walk in there for my provisional dress fitting having lost all of the weight.

Many thanks

Rhian

Hi there,
It is average to loose about 14 lb a month on 100% but you will see from other people that 28 lb in your 1st month is possible.
All you need is determination and something to aim for, which it sounds like you have.
It is not easy doing 100% but the results are amazing.
I bet you can do this and just imagine the looks on their faces when you do go back in 5 st lighter, that will show them!!!!
Best of luck and keep on here for advice and support, and to let everyone know how well you are doing.
x x x

In short hun.... a big FAT YES!!!!!!! you go and kick there arrogant arses and show em babes xxxx

Don't feel like 2 inches tall sweetie, some people are so bl00dy ignorant! I lost 4st in 14 weeks, and almost 2 in 6 so in 20 weeks I lost 5 st (I gained 1 so needed to lose that too). In your mind flick them the finger and you'll see who will have the last laugh in 4 months time (and it won't be them)! x

Thanks for your replies everyone, it's cheered me up no end as was feeling very low about it all.

I am sticking to this diet 100% and have started walking interval training as it's supposed to burn fat quicker than walking at a continual fast pace and it's something I can do over Christmas as I know I will be having one meal on Christmas day - but that is all I am allowing myself.

I can't wait to walk into that wedding dress shop and show them how much weight I have lost!

Thats the way to go hun..... Can`t wait till that day, would love to be a fly on the wall ha ha XXX

Can I come watch too?
x x x

Me three? :)

I have just bought my wedding dress, which fits no where near me, shop assistant told me I'd need to loose "at least" 2 dress sizes or 1 size and would need back panel putting in.

Hey so sorry that the shop assistants were rude to you.
Brought to my mind the Absolutely Fabulous quote by Eddy...You only work in a shop you know; you can drop the attitude.
You lose your weight and then show them. Keep 100% and you should do that no problem. I notice your goal date is 7th May, is that your wedding date? (My anniversary is 7th May)

Hi,

Thanks for your replies.

It's good to know that I can hit my target weight and some of the losses you gys have had are amazing - well done, just out of interest Peach Pip how did you managed to lose so much weight so quickly - did you have an exercise routine that you followed as well as following the diet 100%?

I am getting married on the 14th July but have to go for my first fitting on the 9th May and can't lost any weight between then and the wedding as I pick my dress up 4 weeks before my wedding.

Thanks

Rhian

I'm an outdoor long distance swimmer hun so I train a lot, also have two jobs that have me on my feet all day, and I followed the programme to the letter, loads of water no cheating etc didn't even so much as sniff food haha xx

Oh right ok - I have started swimming myself, I ripped my achillies tendon at the beginning of the year and the physio suggested swimming to build the muscles back up again

Lovemusic said:
Oh right ok - I have started swimming myself, I ripped my achillies tendon at the beginning of the year and the physio suggested swimming to build the muscles back up again

Yeah it will do Hun as it builds the muscle without putting strain on it.., just build up slowly and you'll be fine xx

How dare they!!!!! This is the best day of your life and you are no doubt spending a fortune in their shop - how dare they make you feel like that. Tell them to cut the attitude or the not so heavies will visit!!!
You can do it. I did and I never thought it was possible but it is if your mind is in the right place and it certainly sounds as though it is. Good luck and keep posting.

You can lose this easily in the time you have... I have lost 6 1/2 stones in 5 months and I hope to lose my last 2lbs to get to my target on an extra weigh in on Christmas Eve :) Good luck ... these people are ignorant about what 100% LT can do ... just go for it and enjoy the amazed looks on their faces when the inches start disappearing :D :D xx

Back