Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is it possible

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DappyMare, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Not to lose weight on Cambridge diet??

I'm on my 3rd day and showing a gain of 1/2 lb and i'm gutted...will keep going on it, but have been 100% and drinking at least 4 litres of water a day, just wondering if it was possible i've messed my metabolism up so much this year with restarts on cd that i'm gonna be losing tiny amounts:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    It is IMPOSSIBLE not to lose FAT. You can fail to show a loss or even have a gain on the scales, because of water retention, but you will be losing inches and that's all the matters. Hang in there!!

First time I did SS I weighed more after 10 days on SS and that I did after 3 days - go figure :D The point is, it catches up eventually, so don't look at it in 3 day periods, look at the long term goal - It's so worth it in the end I promise!!

Good luck x

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    thanks hun...will see what happens in next 11 days before my weigh in with cdc

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi DM,

If you are sticking to the CD, then you will be losing weight. It is possible that you were retaining water.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.