Is it possible

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by DappyMare, 25 November 2009 Social URL.

1. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Not to lose weight on Cambridge diet??

I'm on my 3rd day and showing a gain of 1/2 lb and i'm gutted...will keep going on it, but have been 100% and drinking at least 4 litres of water a day, just wondering if it was possible i've messed my metabolism up so much this year with restarts on cd that i'm gonna be losing tiny amounts:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    23st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(19.82%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    It is IMPOSSIBLE not to lose FAT. You can fail to show a loss or even have a gain on the scales, because of water retention, but you will be losing inches and that's all the matters. Hang in there!!

First time I did SS I weighed more after 10 days on SS and that I did after 3 days - go figure :D The point is, it catches up eventually, so don't look at it in 3 day periods, look at the long term goal - It's so worth it in the end I promise!!

Good luck x

4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    thanks hun...will see what happens in next 11 days before my weigh in with cdc

5. MinnieMel

MinnieMel Why Be Normal?

Start Weight:
    192lb
    Current Weight:
    192lb
    Goal Weight:
    138lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers/low carb/cc
    Hi DM,

If you are sticking to the CD, then you will be losing weight. It is possible that you were retaining water.

MM

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.