is it possible?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by AMANDADOYLE74, 21 May 2010 Social URL.

1. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    Hi every one, i am currently doing ( doing used in the looses of terms) cambridge, lost 1.stone 7lbs, but keep stopping and starting, finding it hard as 2nd time around! have done ww before, worked well! i would llike to know if its possible for me to loose a stone or more in 5 weeks! thats when my holiday with skinnies is!!! xxxx:eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Leah*

*Leah* Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(9.87%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm not an expert, but I would say if you stick to a plan between now and your hols, and you lose weight and be good and know you have tried your best, you will be much happier than counting down pounds to a stone exactly.

You will notice a difference in how you look and feel if you do your best. :) don't get caught up on numbers.

And I fully reccomend WW, after years of atkins, shakes, half portions, soup diets etc, I'm losing wieght and i'm enjoying it and i'm eating what I want, its great :D

vanda likes this.
  4. nicoleaimee

nicoleaimee chunky chick :-)

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.63%)
    Diet:
    exante
    i agree with the above post entirely! although it is totally possible to lose a stone in 5weeks, i notice you dont have loads to lose really so it might not come off at 3/4lbs a week! dont get caught up on numbers, go with how you feel more than anything. WW is a great diet and gives you so much variety. good luck xx

5. AMANDADOYLE74

AMANDADOYLE74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    thanks ladies you are talking sense, i am just desperate!!! I know its how you feel really! will give it my best!!!xxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.