Is it possible

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by Dietingdon, 22 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello all,
    I get married on 25th Aug 2012, and want to get down to 14 stones by them, which means just under a 7 stone loss. Im starting weight watchers on saturday. Is this possible?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vixter

vixter Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st12lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(21.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, 2nd time lucky!
    Hi!
    I have never done weight watchers but I am absolutely sure it will be possible!
    (It's slimming world that i'm doing, but they can't be that different surely?!?!)
    Anyway, I'm in a similar position to you. I've lost nearly 3stone since June and my wedding's not til April 2012 so yay! loads of time. If had set 14 stone as my target then I'd have nearly 5 stone still to lose, but I went with 15stone to see what like I looked then. I'm thinking I will prob need to revise it.

Good Luck!!

xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oh dur I read the date as 2011 :rolleyes:

God yes its totally totally doable in that time - no problem :) In fact youre doing it the most sensible way possible, allowing plenty of time and doing a really healthy diet....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.