Is it possible!?

Destination 119!

I need to lose 4 stone in 12 weeks of SS...I'm 13 stone and I need to be 9, do you think that's possible!? Eek!

It might be depending on your first week loss but at the weight you are youre not so likely to get a massive first week result. Youre definitely aiming at the higher end of things. Why the big rush why does it HAVE to be in 12 weeks, would it really matter if it was 16 ??

Well, I'm going away in April - have an all inclusive night booked in a spa hotel on 20th April with my boyfriend and then going away for a week with all his family to bluestone in wales and he has three sisters who have had children and are size eight fitness freaks..we've booked a spa so need to get in my bikini - argh! :(

It's actually 14 weeks till we go but wanted to reintroduce food for two weeks before I go, I'm not putting this weight on ever again, no way!

I would just like it to be done and over with but then again 3 and a half would be ok...anything has to be better than what I am now - just wondered if it was possible :)

I lost 3 stone in 7 weeks and 4 stone in 11 weeks - but I had a huge amount to lose - 9stone+. If you only have 3 stone to lose I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, but hey, even if you don't make the full 4 you'll be a long way towards it by then. You can always get one of those combined swimming costumes/bikinis that will hide (i hope!!) a multitude of sins. Good luck !

Back