• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is it possible!?

S: 14st4.0lb G: 10st7.0lb
S: 14st4.0lb G: 10st7.0lb
Well, I'm going away in April - have an all inclusive night booked in a spa hotel on 20th April with my boyfriend and then going away for a week with all his family to bluestone in wales and he has three sisters who have had children and are size eight fitness freaks..we've booked a spa so need to get in my bikini - argh! :(

It's actually 14 weeks till we go but wanted to reintroduce food for two weeks before I go, I'm not putting this weight on ever again, no way!

I would just like it to be done and over with but then again 3 and a half would be ok...anything has to be better than what I am now - just wondered if it was possible :)

Setas

Silver Member
S: 19st9lb C: 17st8lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 2st1lb(10.55%)
I lost 3 stone in 7 weeks and 4 stone in 11 weeks - but I had a huge amount to lose - 9stone+. If you only have 3 stone to lose I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, but hey, even if you don't make the full 4 you'll be a long way towards it by then. You can always get one of those combined swimming costumes/bikinis that will hide (i hope!!) a multitude of sins. Good luck !