Is It Possible?

Bijoux

Fat Fighter
For me to lose 50lbs by end of February/first week of March. I am determined to become 14st and then lose the final 2st over a longer period of time through a very healthy diet and lots of cardio and tonning up exercise. (I lost 26lbs over 2 and a half months over the Summer).

The other question am curious about is, they say that on normal diets you can expect to lose 1-2lbs per week correct?

Thanks alot!!

Yes, based on what others have lost ... and what CD say about 1 stone a month!

possibly, but you would have to stick to ss 100% for the next 12weeks , Personally i would say it would be hard but some people have done it, good luck hunni.xx

I am sure you will do it.
On normal diets they do say you lose around 1-2lbs a week, they always say anymore is "unhealthy". I am sure you can lose alot more by doing lots of exercise, you are already exercising reg, so there will be no stopping you.
You previously lost loads by healthy eating & exercising - so I am sure you can do it again, by you will probably lose it slightly slower at 14st (depending on the healthy eating diet/exercise regime you follow)

Someone I know at work, reg loses 4lbs a week on WW, as they exercise for at least 1hr 5 times a week. They do circuit training & spinning classes and you should see the amount of healthy food she eats (loads)!!!!!

I am sure you will do it xxxxxxx

Have you read this Jade Goody interview, don't follow this - I think losing 2 stone in such a short space of time is toooooooooo much & nobody can keep up that amount of exercise. I just wanted to illustrate how much you can lose through exercise & healthy eating.

Jade Goody: I lost 2st in 2 weeks...you can do it too! | Celebrity Diets | Now Magazine

Absolutely possible Sylvie - I started cd on the 13th October (8 weeks ago) and have lost 50lbs so if I can do it, anyone can. As Susan says, you'll have to 100% SS, thats what I've done, and it is very hard but so very worth it!

Good luck huni.

Well done, Deb - that's amazing. You know when you say 100% SS - do you mean when your CDC tells you to add a meal, every month - just stick to the 3 sachets or should you add the meal.

Thank-you

Thanks alot everyone. Here's to 12 weeks of being 100% SS. I might do SS+ on X-mas but haven't decided. When I get to 14st am thinking of joining WW.

Absolutely possible Sylvie - I started cd on the 13th October (8 weeks ago) and have lost 50lbs so if I can do it, anyone can. As Susan says, you'll have to 100% SS, thats what I've done, and it is very hard but so very worth it!

Good luck huni.

Wow!!! 50lbs in 8 weeks would be brilliant. I know we all have our big first week losses but if I can do as well as you have I will be well on my way for my February goal.

What a star you are Debs!! :happy096:

Cx

I did SS 4yrs ago and lost 4stone in 4months. (with AAM) Unfortunately life, illness, stress etc has meant I have regained nearly 3stone of that .... SO ..........
Jan 09- April 09 at least will be SS+ for me and I want to see at least 4stone loss.

Hey Blueeyes - I dont add a meal and my cdc has never said I have to so I'm not - am actually quite scared of food at the moment so am hoping that lasts as I'm still trying to battle my unhealthy food demons!

For all that the losses on cd are great, the battles we face with such great losses so quickly leave us with as many worries as being overweight in the first place - aint it all strange!!

Sylvie - you'll do fab - just go for it and keep focussed.

Dxx

Back