Is it really true?

Sarahh

Hi, I have been attending SW on and off for the past 12 years. I rejoined again on Monday and was told that I could have any free food on either green or red plans - extra easy. This feels like it is so going against the grain.

Apologies as I know this subject has probably been done to death buc can someone please assure me that the pile of SW chips and steak I have just devoured is legit?

If it is I have died and gone to heaven!!!:)

wonderful isn't it, it seems to good to be true, i done it last week and lost one and half pounds but i did slip up a few times was well impressed
karen

it's fab but make sure you eat loads of super free foods!

EE doesn't agree with me! gutted isn't the word!

Good stuff. Thanks for the responses. My consultant didnt mention taking more superfee foods. Will see how I get on at my first weigh in on Monday.

Still feels odd - but who am I to argue????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......Yes Yes Yes yes Yes Yes....... baby bring it on......

Oh yes and of course you can have it on SW...LOL

Phil x

Yep it's true - what Sam (lentil2) said is important though - reckon that bit is key!

I did EE last week (first week on SW) and lost 3lbs (well 2lbs officially but 3 by my scales at home) :)... well I did it 5/7 days and did green the other two purely cos I didn't fancy meat! It' great!

xxx

Back